13

Eddie

The doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Eddie" Chrissy said, while she waved. She wore a fluffy pink tanktop and a white skirt.

"Chrissy, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I wrote a song, and I wondered if you could maybe help me with it?" She said.

I let her inside my house and she sat down on the couch.

"I didn't know you wrote songs. Do you want a drink?" I asked her, while I walked to the kitchen to grab myself a Coke that I still had from Hellfire.

"No I'm not thirsty, Thank you though" She said, while I leaned against the wall and looked at her.

"I write songs since I was a kid. Most of them were in my diary, but there was this one song I wrote last year when my best friend moved to another state, and I thought that maybe you could help me" She said. 

I saw she was a bit ashamed about it, because she wasn't looking at me, and she was fidgeting with her bracelet.

"of course I can help you with that" I said, while I pushed myself of the wall and walked to her. "can I see the song?".

She opened her backpack and pulled out a paper. She gave it to me, and I read it.

first part of it:

I was listenin' to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands, down
I had a dream I was seven
Climbing my way in a tree
I saw a piece of heaven
Waiting in patience for me, down ( runaway- AURORA) 

"is it good?" She asked, while she looked at me.

"This is fucking amazing Chrissy. Why do you want me to help?"I asked her, while I gave the paper back to her.

She can write really good songs, maybe she can help with the song that I'm writing for Y/N. 

"well, uhm, I don't know, maybe you can play guitar with it or something like that?" She said, while she put the song back into her backpack.

"of course, wait a second, I'll grab my guitar"I said, while I walked into my bedroom.

I looked around and saw my guitar. When I grabbed it, something fell.

I placed my guitar on my bed and looked at the little note that just fell. I opened the note and read it.

Dear Eddie

thank you for letting me stay here, and if you're lonely come be lonely with me.

Y/n

"everything alright in there Eddie?" Chrissy said from the living room.

"yeah I'm coming" I said, while I placed the note in the pocket of my jeans.

I grabbed my guitar and walked back to Chrissy.

I hope you liked this chapter!!

I just wanna say, Thank you all for the votes, I really appreciate it!

and sorry if I ever make a mistake, English isn't my first language.

You look very pretty today <33

XxWienerSoldier4Life