5

Y/n

It's been a week since the 'Eddie accident'. But today we're going to visit Max and Lucas on their vacation.

I was in the car with Nancy, Robin and Eddie. In the other car were Steve, Mike, Will, Dustin and Eleven.

Nancy was driving and Robin was navigating us, I was sitting next to Eddie. Steve was driving behind us, with the kids.

When we arrived at their hired house. We were welcomed by Max and Lucas.
"Hello guys!" Lucas said, while he hugged everyone. "Oh my gosh, your really back in town Y/n"Max said, while she run up to me. I hugged her and we all walked inside the house.

"I need to use the restroom, can you show me where it is?" I asked Max.

"Of course, follow me!" She walked into the hallway, and I followed her. "Here it is".

While I used the restroom. The kids, Steve and Eddie went to the bedroom of Max and Lucas. Nancy and Robin talked with the parents.

I walked out of the restroom. " you guys are such a group of nerds" I heard coming from the bedroom. When I walked to the room, erica walked out of the room

"morning Erica"I said. She looked at me with a smile on her face. "Oh, hello Y/n". Then she walked to her own room.

I walked into the room and saw that the 'guys' were sitting on the floor talking to each other and Steve was sitting on one of the beds with Eddie. They were talking to each other. When I walked into the room Eddie looked up at me, and quickly looked back at Steve.

"Y/n come sit with us" Eleven said. I walked over to the group and sat down next to Eleven.

"Y/n can I ask something?" She asked suddenly. I looked at Eleven. "of course you can always ask me something" I smiled at her.

"Can you do my hair just like Max's?" She asked. I looked at Max and saw that she had a braid in her hair. "Of course I can do that! Let's start"

While I was doing Elevens hair Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Will were talking about the new fighting tactics that Eddie and Dustin discussed about.

Max was sitting with me and Eleven. "Do you like it here Max?" I asked.

"Yes I do, I like to be with both family's. Only my brother is a bit grumpy, but I still like it here" she smiled. By now I had finished Elevens braid.

"Your hair is ready!!" I said to Eleven. " do you wanna know what it looks like?"

"Yes" we both stood up and walked to the bathroom to look in the mirror.

Heyyy I hope you like this chapter

It isn't very long, but that's because I'm on a vacation to, so I don't have a lot of time to write.

Lots of love xx wienersoldier4life