4

Y/n

I couldn't sleep, so I went to the kitchen to drink some water.

I grabbed a glass from the kitchen cupboard and filled it with water. When I heard a weird sound. I turned around and saw nobody, I walked to the living room to look there, but then someone switched the lights on. I quickly turned around.

And then I saw it was Eddie who switched the lights on. "what are you doing?" He asked.

When my eyes finally got used to the light, I took a better look at him. He was wearing no shirt, and I could see all the tattoos on his upper body, it was actually really hot. When he saw that I was looking, a grin was showing up his face.

"you like the view?" He said like it was the most normal thing to say. I felt my cheeks going red.

"What no, I mean, what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"but what are you doing here late at night in your living room, with a glass of water, in your pyjamas?" He asked.

I looked down at my little shorts and my oversized Metallica shirt. "I couldn't sleep, so I wanted to drink some water. But I could ask you the same. Why are you in my living room in only your boxers?". Yes Y/n play it cool.

"I also couldn't sleep, and I needed to use the restroom" He walked forward. "and I heard someone, that was you I guess" Now he was very close. Only a few inches separated us

"yeah, why don't we watch a movie?" I said, while I walked over to the couch, because I felt that I was only getting more red in the face.

He looked a bit sad when I walked away from him, but he eventually followed me to the couch. "okay lets do that" He sat down next to me. "What movies do you have?"

"Blood Simple, Back To The Future, The Breakfast Clu-" I started.

"I've heard great things about 'Back To The Future', let's watch that one" He said with a smile on his face. Was he really enjoying this? 

"Back To The Future it is!" I placed the disk into the Tv and we started watching. Eventually we were both under a blanket together.

~IN THE MORNING~

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I woke up, because my brother was screaming. Why was he in my room anyway?

"what is it Dustin?" I looked around my room, and then I realised that I wasn't in my room. And what was this big, hard thing next to me and why does it feel like there is an arm wrapped around my waist? OMG it was Eddie. 

"what?" Eddie said in a deep sleepy voice, that was really hot. Like OH MY LORD if he does that again, I think I'm going to melt.

"we must've felt asleep, while watching the movie" I said while I looked at the TV.

"first of all, who watches a movie in the night" Dustin said, while he looked at us. "And second, why are you two watching a movie together, and why are you guys cuddling?"

I looked down and saw that Eddie was wrapped around my with his arms. He quickly pulled his arms away. 

"oh my god" I said, while I stood up and went to my bedroom. I left the boys in the living room.

I hope you liked this chapter

I'm going on a vacation this week, but I will write a few chapters before I leave and publish them later, so you will have your chapters to read!!

I hope you have/ had a nice day, and did you always look this fabulous?!

xx wienersoldier4life