9

Y/n

"Yes you can touch them sweetheart" He said while he placed my hand on this chest.

I followed the lines from the tattoo on his chest with my fingers.

"It's really pretty" I said, while I looked up at him.  We were really close to each other.

"Just like you sweetheart" He said.

And then our lips touched. He kissed me, his lips were really soft. His hand slipped up my skirt and then..

Someone knocked on the door.

"Eddie are you home buddy?" Steve's voice said.

"I don't think he's home Dustin" Steve said again.

Eddie and I looked at each other. I took two steps back.

Then we heard loud banging on the door.

"EDDIE OPEN THIS DOOR! WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!" Dustin's voice screamed.

"I will-  the door-  yes" Eddie stammered.

"Yes yes" I said, while he walked to the door.

Eddie opened the door. "You see he is home sTeVe" Dustin said to Steve.

"What's up?" Eddie asked.

"You have to come with us" Dustin said, while he grabbed Eddie's sleeve and pulled him outside.

Steve looked inside, but he didn't see me and closed the door.

Then I was alone.

I sat down on the couch and looked around at his house.

After a while I was bored and I decided that I should look around.

I walked into a room. On the wall were posters from different bands. In front of a closet was a guitar.

This must be Eddie's room. I sat down on his bed and looked around for a while.

Eventually I fell a sleep on his bed.

Eddie

When I got back at my house, after being kidnapped by Dustin and Steve, it was raining outside.

Y/n probably left by now.

I walked inside and I took off my shoes and shirt.

I walked up to the fridge and got a beer. I walked back to the living space and sat down on the couch.

I looked up when I heard some noice.

Then I saw Y/n walked out of my room.

"Y/n what are you still doing here sweetheart?" I said, while I walked up to her.

"Oh Eddie I'm sorry, I think I fell asleep" She said, while she looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"I can leave if you want" She said. Then she looked at my bare chest with my tattoos.

"No I wouldn't do that if I was you. It's storming outside. You know what stay here for tonight" I said.

"Okay but can I change into something comfortable?" She said, while she looked down at her skirt and crop top.

"Of course" I said while I walked into my room. When I returned to the living room I gave her one of my oversized Beatles shirts. "Here you can wear this".

She walked into my room.

I walked into the kitchen to grab some food.

After a few minutes I walked into my room. "Hey Y/n, I forgot to tell you but if you need something I'm in the-"

She stood there in-front of my bed, in my shirt and in my shorts, she probably found those in my closet.

"Huh?" She said, while she turned around to look at me.

"I just wanted to say. I'm in the living room if you need me" I said with a smile on my face.

"Thank you Eddie. I'm really tired so I'm going to sleep" she said, while she sat down on my bed.

"Well then, sleep well Sweetheart" I said while I smiled at her.

She got under the covers. "Good night Eddie" she said with a soft smile.

I hope you like this chapter!!

If you have any tips or nice things to say, please do<3

You are loved!

XxWienerSoldier4Life