18

Y/n

Then I woke up with tears in my eyes. On the background I hear some soft noises.

"Mom, I think she's awake." I hear someone say.

I open my eyes, and the whole world is blurry. When I finally get my vision back I see that I'm in a hospital.

"Hey princess" I can recognise my mother's voice.

"What happe-" I try to talk.

My mother is squeezing in my hand and has tears in her eyes. "You are finally back"

Then I hear a door open, and then I hear screaming; something like "Y/N I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BESTIE, I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE AWAKE!!!! NOW I CAN FINALLY TELL YOU HOW I FIXED NANCY WITH MY FLIRT TRICKS"

Then suddenly there was a lot of hair in my face. "Steve" I say to the hair.

Steve finally let's go off me, and walks over to my little brother.

"Can someone please explain to me what happened?" I ask.

My mother looks at my brother and then my brother starts to talk.

"Okay Y/n, a few months ago you and dad got into a car crash" I saw a tear coming out of his eye. My mother squeezed his hand.

He continued, "sadly dad didn't survive the crash, and you were almost dead too. You got into a coma. We were all afraid that you weren't gonna make it. Me, Nancy, Mike, Eleven, Max, Lucas, Steve, Will, Robin and Jonathan were visiting you almost everyday. We bought you flowe-"

"And Eddie? Wasn't he visiting?" I ask.

My brother gives me a confused look. "Y/n, we don't know anybody called Eddie"

"Wait what" I ask. I can feel the tears coming.

My mother walks up to me when I start to cry and gives me a hug. "Ssshh, oh don't worry darling, it's okay".

"Bu-, But does that m-m- mean that Eddie doesn't exist?" I say, while the tears are falling down on my face.

"I don't think so Y/n" My brother says.

"I do have a uncle called Eddie. Dirty old uncle Eddie" Steve says suddenly.

That makes me laugh a bit.

But what about all the memories I have with him, was it all fake?

My brother walks up to my bed.

"Do you wanna know a fun, but very weird fact?" He asks me.

I nod my head and give him a little smile.

"Even your ex Billy, came to visit you. And the funny thing was-"

"He was crying" Steve says. We were all laughing now.

"Nooo my dear Y/n. Why did we break up? If we didn't break up, this would've never happened to you" Steve tried to do an impression of Billy

"No no Steve it was more like this, 'Y/n my wife please don't die'" My brother tried to do an even better impression of him.

Now we were even laughing harder than before. Even my mother was laughing.

Even though I was laughing on the outside, from the inside I was still crying about Eddie, my sweetheart Eddie"

I hope you liked this chapter!!!
That was a plottwist, even I wasn't expecting that to happen.
I hope you're not really sad about this chapter, because don't worry darling (Harry styles, Florence Pugh <3) I'm now working on new chapter, and it will probably all be good, right?, of course!, are you sure?, maybe. Wait am I sure?

XxWienerSoldier4Life