15

y/n

A few days ago, my brother had a sleepover with Eddie at our house, so I wasn't surprised to find something that belonged to Eddie.

"Dustin? Is this Eddie's shirt?" I asked my brother that morning. "Yes, it is" he said.

So that's the reason why I ended up at Eddie's frontdoor instead of at my favourite restaurant with my friends.

The door opened, and Eddie smiled at me. He wasn't wearing a shirt, only his denim jacket and black pants.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked, while he let me inside his house. "You forgot something when you were sleeping at my house".

I hung my coat on the coat rack, and walked to the kitchen, because I smelled something delicious.

"What are you cooking?" I put the shirt on a chair and walked to the pan and smelled a bit more.

"Oh, I'm just cooking some plain Spaghetti, and thanks for bringing my shirt back"

I turned around and looked at him, my eyes slowly falling to the tattoos on his chest, giving me flashbacks from the night that I touched them.

I've thought a lot about that moment, but then his hands are also on me, exploring my body. We would be on his bed and his lips were touching mine and he pulled his pants off and-

-and eat?" he asked. "I'm sorry what did you say?" I hadn't been listening to him.

"I asked if you wanted to stay here and eat" he said with a small grin on his face. He probably saw me looking at his chest.

"of course, I want to stay here and eat with you" I said, while I smiled at him.

Eddie grabbed two plates and then he put the plain spaghetti on the plates.

I sat down and Eddie placed the plates in front of me and then he also sat down.

After a few minutes he looked at me and asked, "Do you not like it?".

I looked at my plate and then back at him. "No, I do like it, but I would like to do something else"

Then he got up and walked over to me, he now was standing behind me. I felt his warm breath on my ear.

Then he whispered in my ear. "And what is that something sweetheart?"

I turned my head around to look at him, he had a little smile on his face. I

Then I got up from my chair and then his hands were around my waist, I kissed his lips, and he kissed me back with a lot of passion.

He placed me on the table and pulled my shirt over my head, my legs were now around his waist.

He was still kissing me, and he tried to unhook my bra. Then I was only wearing my shorts.

He let his jacket fall on the floor and then he let me lie down on the table. He pulled my shorts, so now I was only wearing my panties.

He looked down at my panties. "Oh, I like these, but they will look better on the floor".

I smiled at him, while he pulled my panties off and throw them on the floor.

"You are so beautiful down here sweetheart" he said, while he started kissing my inner thighs.

I moaned quietly. "Sweetheart don't be quiet, I want the neighbours to know how much you like this".

Then he started to kiss my clit. I was already on the edge of coming. I moaned again.

"Sweetheart don't come yet, I want you to come when I'm inside you"

Then he started kissing my lips, he placed one finger inside me, and I moaned.

Then he placed another finger inside me. "You like that don't you" he said, while he bit my lip.

When he stopped kissing me, I looked at him. He was pulling his pants of and then I could see that he was already hard.

"You like the view don't you" he said with a smirk on his face. "Oh, I really do Eddie"

Then placed his cock in front of my entrance. "You sure you wanna do this sweetheart?"

"yes" I moaned. Then he was inside me. He groaned.

"You're so tight sweetheart" He started kissing my lips again.

I hope you liked this chapter!!!

What is going to happen with the spaghetti LOL

You look so good today <3
XxWienerSoldier4Life