Fourteen - Hey Steve, Change Of Plans ✔️

■■■■■■

Carrie! You better answer me!
What the fuck is this I hear about you having a boyfriend?!

I fucking knew it.

I knew it would be this. I don't know why the hell I do this to myself.

Don't even try to deny it. Colton tells me everything.

Oh, honey I know for a fact that he doesn't tell you everything.

I would bet big money on saying he didn't tell you about the picture or the follow-up texts.

Wonder how he explained to you what I told him about bringing Steve to the engagement party?

I'd sure liked to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Oh well, next text.

Answer me, Carrington. Who is this guy? I can't believe you actually thought I wouldn't find this out!
Telling Colton? I mean, really?
You really think that you can ruin my engagement party? Well, you have another thing coming!

Ok, so one, I'm bringing him to your engagement party—you know, the one you're having with my guy, but you think somehow it was a secret?

Like, make some fucking sense, Jo, you're slipping.

Your crazy is showing.

And do you not realize that I not only have audio of you admitting what you did but also messages of you threatening me?

Telling Colton? Yeah, I told him. I had my own reasons for telling him via text, but so what? Are you mad that he spoke to me?
That your little story of me being a nutjob didn't prevent him from speaking to me altogether?

And thinking I can ruin your engagement party?

...

Yeah.

I do.

Next message.

Stop fucking ignoring me, Carrie!
I know you are doing this shit on purpose.

No, actually, I was distracted, but think what you want.

That's OK; keep ignoring me, Carrie. Colton needs my attention anyway. He's so needy, always wanting it.
Wanting me. You go ahead and have fun with whoever he is while you still can, Carrie. I will be sure to let him in on your "issues" first chance I get. Who knows, maybe after I fill him in, I will let him and Colton both fill me...
I might even be nice enough to let you watch.

I am fuming. I don't think I have ever been so angry in my life.

This is beyond fucked up, even for her.

How did I ever end up with a sister like this?

I hit the screen, opening the last message. Which turns out isn't even a message at all.

No

The bitch sent a picture.

It is of her and Colton, with her smiling at the camera while she holds it above her, so the photo would be sure to get a half-dressed Colton on his knees in front of her kissing her naked body. 

I see red.

I slam my phone down on the counter with a loud smacking sound.

I know I shattered the screen, but I don't care.

"Everything all right, Carrington?" Steve calls out, concerned, looking in my direction.

He sees my face and starts to stand up as I start walking towards him.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks, putting his hands on my upper arms.

"Sit!" I say shoving my finger into his chest.

"Carrington, what's wro--"

I get tired of waiting and the questions. I shove him backwards onto the couch, and move over him, placing one leg on either side of his waist, straddling him.

I grab his face and smash my lips against his.

I fist my hands into his hair and deepen the kiss.

"Carr- what the hell...?" He pulls me away for a second before kissing me again.

"Change of plans." I say grabbing the bottom of my tank and pulling it over my head, letting my breasts fall free.
"You are going to get to fuck me tonight."