𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨 (💗/🔞)

(Fluff, Comfy, reassurance, love dovey stuff, mentioning of marriage, make out sesh, romantic tango of love/devils tango) This is one of my favorite comfort ships so please enjoy!!!

(💗)

 Aether ran across the field with a smile. Xiao and him promised to meet up after daily commissions . They both always do something like this: they meet up at their favorite spot (which was in the field Aether was running through), or Aether's Teapot. Xiao had his arms crossed and his eyes closed waiting for his blonde lover. Aether jumped on Xiao. They both fell to the ground. Xiao was surprised then his blonde lover kissed him. Xiao's ran his hands down Aethers back to his bottom. Aether giggled in the kiss, his hands were on both of Xiao's slightly rosy cheeks. Xiao smiled slightly in the kiss. Aether pulled back and smiled down at his lover. ''How was the commissions, today?'' Xiao asked using his left hand to stroke Aether's hair. Aether sighed but answered. ''A drag, and well, the same old same old, just defeat the bad guys that's all I'm good for,'' Aether explained sitting up. 

 Xiao sat up as well and placed wrapped both of his arms around his blonde lover. ''Aether, you are not only made for battle, you are made for other things,'' Xiao stroked Aethers face. ''Like what, Xiao?'' Aether slightly scoffed. ''You're made for me,'' Xiao kissed Aether's cheek. The blonde male cheeks flushed a little  and laughed. ''When did you become sappy,'' Aether teased. Xiao blushed, looked away, and closed his eyes. ''I have no idea, me , Xiao the Yakasha being sappy, impossible!'' Xiao protested. Aether laughed and got up off Xiao's lap and held out a hand. ''Come on let's go get some food,'' Aether giggled a little. Xiao scoffed, but took his lovers hand. Aether pulled Xiao up and walked hand in hand with his aibō.

---

 Xiao and Aether were eating and so was Paimon. Xiao was having Almond Tofu, and the traveler was trying something new on the menu. Xiao sometimes zoned out and was just staring at his blonde haired lover. Aether was just rambling about a combination of things that it was hard for Xiao to keep up. But he kind of just liked when his lover was just himself around him. Xiao felt at ease with his lover just being himself. Xiao grabbed Aether's hand and rubbed it slightly. Aether stopped rambling and looked down at his hand. Xiao picked up Aether's hand and kissed it. Paimon gasped and Aether flushed. Xiao bit his knuckle then kissed his hand. Aether's ears were pink but he smiled at Xiao. Xiao placed Aether's hand back down and took out a bag of mora. ''Xiao you payed last time,'' Aether reminded him. Xiao smiled and said. ''You spend mostly all the time, busting your ass keep all of Mondstat, all of Liyue, and all of Inazuma safe, you should have your meals free,'' Xiao explained.

 Aether was about to protest but Xiao placed his finger over his lips. ''Please don't fight with me about this,'' Xiao murmured. Aether pouted. Xiao ran his hand to Aether's cheek. ''Paimon, thinks you two should get married,'' Paimon snickered. Aether and Xiao flushed with blush. ''We didn't even do it yet,'' Xiao growled lowly at Paimon. Aether cupped his own face and he fantasized him and his lover, marrying, having kids, leaving a legacy for Tevyat. Aether shook his head trying to get the idea out of his head, but it stuck to him. Xiao and Paimon stopped arguing when Paimon exclaimed; ''Then do it!''. Xiao eye twitched and sighed. Aether didn't realize that Xiao was there until he whispered in his ear. ''Hold on,''. Then they teleported away. Paimon smiled evilly and floated away. Aether and Xiao teleported inside a local hotel. ''Xiao, what are we doing,'' Aether got cut off because of Xiao kissing him. 

 (🔞)

  Xiao guided Aether to the bed and pinned him down onto it. Aether wrapped his arms around Xiao's neck. Xiao ran his hands down his blonde lovers body feeling everything. Every beautiful imperfection, everything perfect about Aether's body. Aether moaned in the kiss they both were sharing. Xiao smiled and was already proud of what he was doing, because he was making his lover  make sweet sweet music. Aether pulled away from the kiss, and looked at Xiao. Xiao smiled and kissed his neck. Aether moaned a little loud but he covered his own mouth trying to stay quiet. Xiao bit, sucked, and kissed his lovers neck. Aether grabbed Xiao's hair and his head, and moaned more. Xiao pushed up Aether's shirt. ''Take your shirt off,'' Xiao whispered in Aether's ear. Aether followed and took his crop-top off. Xiao kissed down to Aethers collarbone and left hickey's. Aether groaned in pleasure. Xiao's knee came between Aethers thighs. Xiao felt the bulge that his lover had.

 Xiao teased his bulge and trailed his lips to Aether's nipple. Aether's back arched and he moaned quietly because he covered his mouth. ''I want to hear you Aether, uncover your mouth,'' Xiao ordered while he kissed and licked Aether's nipple. Aether uncovered his mouth then he moaned. ''Good job, now let me love you,'' Xiao teased him. Aether whined and moaned quietly. Xiao ran his hand down underneath Aether's pants. Aether shot up but Xiao kept him down. Xiao stroked Aether's cock slowly and earnestly. ''Xiao, Xiao, Xiao,'' Aether whimpered his lovers name. Xiao wanted to hear him moaned his name, so he picked up the pace on the stroking. Aether gasped and grabbed onto Xiao's shoulders. ''Xiao, please, oh fuck,'' Aether moaned. Xiao giggled a little and kissed Aether's cheek. ''Xiao, please do more,'' Aether pleaded. 

 Xiao smiled and kissed his lover forehead. ''Just relax, Aether, it's my turn to serve,'' Xiao reassured Aether. Xiao took off Aether's belt. Aether bit his inner-lip and closed his eyes. Xiao slid off Aethers pants and slid down his boxers. Aether twitched. Xiao blew on Aether's tip. Aether twitched again. Xiao grabbed Aether's hips and grabbed his cock. Aether shuddered and covered his mouth. ''Just relax, it's about time you have relaxation so let me give it too you,'' Xiao soothed Aether. The traveler nodded. Xiao breathed in and took in all of Aether. Aether gasped and gripped the bedsheets. Xiao had a small struggled because it was bigger then he expected, but he adapted to it. Aether moaned and his leg shook. Xiao went up and down on his lovers cock. Aether whined and tried to say something.

 ''Use your words, love'' Xiao said but it was kind of muffled.

 ''Please, please make me come,'' Aether begged as he looked at his adeptus lover. Xiao chuckled a little and proceed to sucking his lovers cock. ''Oh yes, please, Xiao, fuck, fuck me,'' Aether called out. Xiao rubbed Aether's inner-thigh, to add more sensitivity. Aether muffled himself and moaned loudly in his hands. Xiao sucked Aether tip. ''Fuck, thank you Xiao, I needed this,'' Aether mumbled. ''But I need you please, Xiao, please, make me,'' Aether bit his hand because he was very close. Xiao knew as well so he sucked harder. Aether gasped and groaned and came. Cum hit the back of Xiao's throat. Xiao held the cum in his mouth as he took his lovers cock out of his mouth. Aether was flushed and he was sweating. Xiao swallowed his cum and smiled down at him. ''Thank you, baby,'' Aether said leaning up and hugging him. ''No problem, love,'' Xiao kissed Aether's head.