𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 (🔞)

(Modern day Au)

(Edging, Public, Vibrator play, Switch Aether and Switch Childe)

 Aether pulled on a white tee shirt and smoothed it out. ''Where are you going?'' Aether heard Childe ask from the doorway. Aether rolled his eyes and answered his ginger lover. ''Well excuse me, I'm going to go buy dinner, is that such a crime?'' Aether laughed pulling on a pair of sneakers. ''And you didn't think to ask me to come along, how rude,'' Childe pouted. Aether reached into his bag and hid something up his coat sleeve and walked over to Childe. Aether leaned up and pulled him into the kiss. Childe pulled him close. Aether slipped his hand into Childe's pants and placed the thing in place. ''What was that?'' Childe asked in the kiss. Aether pulled back and took his hand out of Childe's pants. ''How about you find out when we get to dinner hotshot,'' Aether mocked, tapped Childe's chest and walked around him. Childe followed after him barely feeling anything wrong with his pants.

*--*

 Childe and Aether were sitting down at a table in the far end of the café. ''What did you do?'' Childe asked looking at Aether's smiling face. ''Hm, what do you mean by that?'' Aether asked acting cluelessly. ''You did something, what did you do,'' Childe asked trying to keep his cool. Aether slipped something out of his pants pocket and Childe didn't even notice. ''Nothing just put in place something, a friend gave me, wanna see?'' Aether asked rubbing his hand over the thing he took out of his pocket. ''Sure,'' Childe scoffed. Aether looked away and pressed a button. Childe tensed up and covered his mouth. Aether covered his mouth and looked away. Childe tapped his leg and ran his hand down to his crouch. Aether turned off the thing in Childes pants. ''What is that?'' Childe asked trying to catch his breathe. ''Oh, a custom-made vibrator, just to vibrate your dick,'' Aether grinned mischievously. Childe was surprised and speechless.

 ''Who made this,'' Childe whispered pointing down at his pants. Aether clicked the controller again. Childe jumped a little and moaned into his hand. Aether smiled then a waiter came over. ''Hello, you two drinks you two would fancy?'' The waiter asked Aether and Childe. ''I would love a Sprite, Childe what would you like?'' Aether asked Childe with a grin on his face. ''Just a water, please,'' Childe told the waiter trying to hold back his noises. ''Alright, I'll get that out for you guys in a moment,'' The waiter winked at them both and walked off. Aether clicked the controller. Childe took in a breath of relief. ''Why are you vibrating my dick, just a question,'' Childe asked holding himself back from absolutely moaning a little. ''Revenge,'' Aether smiled sweetly then turned its back on. Childe moaned a little then covered his mouth. 

 ''Childe we're not even on four yet, calm down,'' Aether grabbed Childe's hand and soothed him. ''You're not the one feeling it,'' Childe snarled then bit his tongue. Aether clicked it two times (that means the vibrator goes up to two). Childe gripped Aether's hand and moaned into his hand. Childe's face was flushed and sweating a little. ''Oh, here comes the waiter, I'll let you breathe for a moment,'' Aether stroked Childe's hand then turned the vibrator down. Childe groaned in response. ''Alright here's the drinks,'' The waiter chuckled. ''Now what do you both want to eat, or do you want your usual's?'' The waiter asked. ''I'll have,'' Childe started then Aether turned on the vibrator. ''My usual,'' Childe whimpered out. ''I'll have the special this week,'' Aether smiled not knowing what was wrong with his ginger lover. ''Alrightly, I'll get that out as fast as I can,'' the waiter smiled at them both and walked away.

 Childe glared at his blonde lover. Aether smiled and clicked it three times. Childe put his forehead on the edge of the table. Aether ruffled Childe's hair and giggled. ''Aether, you are going to kill me,'' Childe whined. Aether looked at the controller and clicked it four times. Childe moaned into hand and shot up in the chair, he also threw his head back. ''I don't think the vibrator can kill you,'' Aether mocked with a sly smirk. ''Not the fucking vibrator, the god damn embarrassment, do you like embarrassing in front of people?'' Childe asked trying to keep the moans down. ''Hm, I don't know what you think,'' Aether asked looking like a super villain acting innocent in an interrogation. ''Oh, I'm going to pound you so hard, that everyone in the damn apartment can hear you,'' Childe threatened. Aether had a blank face then that twisted into a smile. Childe heard five clicks.

 Childe grabbed onto his crouch and moaned into his hand. ''You know it's kind of funny, that you threaten the one that has a gun, but you're the one in chair about to be killed,'' Aether said a reference. ''What?'' Childe asked covering his whines. ''You're biting off more than you can chew,'' Aether had to simple it down, Childe's brain was all over the place. ''And you are driving me to the point where I'm about to come,'' Childe whimpered. Aether did a face that Childe couldn't really make out, but Aether turned the vibrator off. Childe let out a whiney exhale. Aether pressed Childes face up and made him look at him. ''I won't let you come, not yet at least,'' Aether teased. ''I swear I'm going to fuck you so hard later,'' Childe mumbled a slight threat. Aether slapped Childe's cheek a little and smiled. ''Don't threaten me, Ajax,'' Aether voice grew dark and gripped Childe's face. Aether only used Childes real name when he was messing up or when Aether was being serious. The waiter walked over, and Aether pulled back. ''Here you guys go, I hope you guys enjoy the food,'' The waiter sat their food down and walked off.

*--*

 Childe and Aether walked hand in hand in the train station back to their house. Childes had a black mask on to hide his face. Aether was smiling up at Childe. The vibrator was at three. Aether and Childe bought some sweets for their neighbor (Zhongli), and some goodies for their fur-babies at home. Childe gripped Aethers hand a little. Aether looked up and was about to ask but Childe leaned down. ''Please turn it down,'' Childe whimpered in Aether's ear. Aether grinned and clicked the button five times. Childe moaned but covered it up with a cough. Aether went up toward his ear. ''If you behave, I'll give you release, and I'll turn the vibrator down,'' Aether promised. ''You little shit,'' Childe hissed through his teeth. Aether clicked it to six. Childe groaned in pleasure and cleared his throat. He sounded like he was sick, so no one questioned why he was wearing a mask, but multiple people were wearing masks. The doors to the bullet train opened and Childe and Aether made their way on. 

There was barely anyone on the train, so Childe and Aether went to the back of the cart they were on. They sat in the back of the train. Childe grabbed his crouch and moaned into Aethers shoulder. Aether giggled and sat the goodies down between his legs. ''Sh~, it's okay baby, we're going home don't worry,'' Aether soothed mockingly. ''You're evil,'' Childe whimpered grabbed onto Aether's arm. ''No, honey, I'm not I'm just getting my revenge, of what you did to me, when I was on a important call,'' Aether reminded his ginger lover. ''Fuck, I forgot about that,'' Childe whined getting closer to climax. ''Aether,'' Childe whimpered. Aether lowered it to stop him from cumming. ''Thank you,'' Childe breathed out. ''How long does it take to get back again?'' Childe asked catching his breathe. ''Forty-five minutes,'' Aether grinned. Childe let out a defeated exhale. ''I'm going to cum, and I'll have to do a punishment,'' Childe already accepted defeat. Aether laughed

''Let's see, how long you last,'' Aether licked his lips.

pt.2?