𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐌! 𝐘/𝐍 ( 🔞/💗 )

(ᵀʷ: ᴼᵘᵗˢⁱᵈᵉ ˢ!ˣ, ᴮˡᵒʷʲᵒᵇ, ⱽⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵘˢᵃᵍᵉ, ᶜᵒⁿˢᵉⁿᵗ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏˢ, ᴾᵉᵗ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᴱᵈᵍⁱⁿᵍ, ᴴᵘᵐⁱˡⁱᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᵒᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵐᵘˡᵗᵃⁱᵒⁿ , ᵍᵃᵍᵍⁱⁿᵍ, ᵇˡⁱⁿᵈᶠᵒˡᵈ)

M! Y/N launched the rock across Cider Lake, it skipped for a couple of inches then sunk. Aether walked to where he saw his lover. Y/N sat down at the shore and tried to take in a deep breather. Aether walked up behind Y/N and clasped his hands over his eyes. 

Y/N jumped in fear then heard Aether's voice in his ear. 

'' It's alright, it's me,'' Aether whispered, that made Y/N flush a little. Y/N felt Aether pull away so his cleared his throat. Aether smiled and sat beside Y/N and looked out on Cider Lake. 

'' How were your commissions, Aether?'' Y/N asked Aether, fiddling with his hands. Aether slung his arm over Y/N's shoulder and rested his head against his. 

'' Fine, it was just the usual,'' Aether explained, then becoming dramatic. " Flaying my sword around, and using some visions the basic's,'' Aether smiled up at his lover.

Y/N smiled a little. 

'' I'm glad,'' Y/N looked out toward Cider Lake and sighed a little. Aether kissed his cheek and ran his hands down to his waist and his other personal sections.

Y/N groaned a little and looked away from Aether. Aether looked up at his lover with a slight frown. 

'' Is something the matter, Y/n?'' Aether asked his lover. Y/n didn't turn his head to Aether, he even tried to keep his voice down from Aether's hands. Aether scoffed, grabbed ahold of Y/n's face. 

Y/n became bright red for a moment. 

'' So, you're starting to ignore me now, hm?'' Aether asked Y/n. Y/n shook his head, while his whole body started to tremble. Aether scoffed a little and touched Y/n more. Y/n whimpered and tried to pull away.

Aether kept his grip on Y/n's face and had a deadpanned face at Y/n. Y/n whined and murmured:

'' Please don't stare at me so much, please,'' 

Aether grinned and kept staring at Y/n. Y/N whimpered and yelped when Aether placed his hand down his pants. Y/n gripped onto Aether. 

'' Relax, puppy. Masters, got you,'' Aether mumbled in Y/n's ear. Y/n felt himself turn hard and he whimpered. Aether trailed his teeth down to Y/n's neck and placed kisses. Y/n squirmed a lot. Aether bit down on Y/n's neck. 

Y/n jerked, and his head tilted back. He felt his whole-body shudder and he whimpered. Aether pinned Y/n to the ground holding his hands above his head. Y/n was startled but Aether started making out.

Y/n pulled his face away from Aether and a line of spit came from their lips. Y/n gulped, and Aether slipped his fingers into Y/n's mouth. Y/n gagged a little. 

'' I want you to listen to me, puppy. You yelp, cry out, or scream because of what I'm going to do to you the punishment well be worse than what I'm doing to you. Are you okay with what I'm going to do to you?'' Aether asked just in case. Y/n nodded in a fast response.

'' You're sure, because I don't want to hurt you. I love you, Y/n, remember that. So please use the safe word 'Glider' if it's too much,'' Aether told Y/n. Y/n nodded remembering the safe word. Aether ran his hand down Y/n's body and dragged his teeth against sensitive spots. 

Y/n whimpered through Aether's fingers, and he moaned when Aether started to stroke his cock. Aether giggled, stroking faster and kissing Y/n's neck. Y/n gagged and whimpered on Aether's fingers. Y/n tried to wiggle away but Aether's hand shot to his neck and kept to the floor. Y/n yelped as Aether's other hand slithered down Y/n's pants to his hole.

Y/n gripped onto Aether's shoulder as he whined. Aether thrusted his fingers into Y/n's hole, Y/n was surprised but even more surprised when Aether started using electro. 

'' I had electro commissions to do today, pretty handy, huh puppy?'' Aether asked Y/n while he lowered his body down Y/n's body. Y/n squirmed again, while Aether kissed his tip. Y/n grunted a little as Aether picked up his cock and placed it in his mouth. 

Y/n thought Aether was going to start sucking, but he just pushed his cock around his mouth, then took it out of his mouth, and spat on his shaft. Aether placed Y/n's shaft back into his mouth but took it back out. Y/n whined and tried to reach for Aether. 

'' Aether, please,'' Y/n uttered, and Aether took in his cock, and also started to suck. Y/ns back arched up and he covered his mouth with his hand. Aether giggled and the vibration of his laugh made Y/n twitch more. Aether rubbed Y/ns inner thigh.

Y/n was close to climax, so he whimpered with desperation, and Aether heard this, so he pulled his mouth away. Y/n groaned and pleaded with his eyes; Aether hushed him with his lips. Y/n whimpered within' the kiss and moaned when Aether pulled his mouth away. 

Y/n didn't notice that Aether was already prepping himself, and already at the entrance of his hole. Aether held Y/n's hands above his head. 

'' Aether, what are you-'' Y/n got cut off, by Aether slipping inside of him. Y/n gasped and moaned while Aether grunted quietly. Aether's body against Y/n felt soft and even small since Aether was smaller than Y/n but somehow Aether was on top. Y/n muttered things in a sporadic motion, and drool poured out his mouth.

 He climaxed, but Aether just kept going in that same 

Aether moaned a little as he speeds up a little and trying his best to pleasure Y/n. Y/n felt immense amount of pleasure, he's climaxed once again moaning into Aether's neck.

'' It's okay, puppy. Feel good, tell me if it doesn't feel good. Sh-it, I'm close,'' Aether moaned his arms shuddering a bit. Y/n rolled his hips into Aether's thrusting hips. 

'' Do you want me to cum in you, baby?'' Aether asked Y/n, Y/n nodded excitedly but Aether looked at him with a slight squint. '' Words, puppy, words,'' Aether told Y/n. Y/n gulped and stuttered.

'' Plea-se, cu-u-m,'' Y/n uttered, Aether kissed him and sped up. Y/n jolted in pleasure and moaned in this kiss. Aether squeezed Y/n's hands and came inside in him. Y/n whimpered and nuzzled into Aether's neck. Aether felt Y/n shudder and he was still drooling. 

'' Good job, puppy,'' Aether kissed Y/n's head.

ᴬᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ˣ ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃ ⁱˢ ᴺᴱˣᵀ~