𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐂𝐲𝐧𝐨 (💗)

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵉʷ ᴵ ᵈᵉᶜⁱᵈᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳʸ ˢᵒ ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ˢᵉᵉ ʰᵒʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗᵘʳⁿˢ ᵒᵘᵗ!

( Cute stuff Tw: ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ᵈᵃᵈ ʲᵒᵏᵉˢ, ᶜᵘᵈᵈˡⁱⁿᵍ, ᵈⁱˢᶜᵘˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ)

Aether was relaxing against Cyno, looking up at the stars. Every night they both did this. The two males would gaze up at the stars, play cards under the stars. Just doing something together, was enough for both of them. 

''Aether, what does a star win for in a competition?'' Cyno asked to Aether. Aether groaned but laughed a little.

''What does a star win?'' Aether asked.

''A constellation prize,'' Cyno grinned a little. Aether snorted and pushed him a little.

Cyno held onto Aether, and swayed a little. Aether kissed his cheek, and gazed up from the stars. Aether sighed in sadness a little. Cyno nuzzled his cheek.

''What's wrong?'' Cyno asked.

'' Nothing, I'm just going through my brain right now and also worried about our future,'' Aether admitted. Cyno held  Aether closer to him and bit his inner-cheek.

'' I'm just worried that I could lose you if I'm not careful,'' Aether shook his head at the thought. '' And I know you can take care of yourself, I just worry myself that's all,'' Aether stroked Cyno's face.

Cyno looked up toward the sky, and held Aether closer.

'' You don't have to worry, we'll be together from now to forever,'' Cyno reassured Aether. '' Maybe, after you save your sister maybe I can ask her 'something', '' Cyno smiled a little, blush forming at his cheeks.

'' What does that mean?'' Aether asked, looking at Cyno. Cyno looked to the side and said:

'' None ya,''.

'' 'None ya' what?'' Aether asked. Cyno snickered to himself and looked at him with a coy smile.

'' None ya' business,'' Cyno smiled even deeper. Aether groaned and pushed Cyno away. Cyno pulled him closer once again and kissed him a little.

Aether still rejected most of his love, but he smiled at Cyno.

( HI THAT'S IT SORRY IF IT'S SHORT, I JUST WANTED Y'ALL TO KNOW I'M ALIVE!)