𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 (🔞)

Pt.2

 (Edging, Bottom Ajax, Vibrator, Overstim, Public ' Punishment ', Collar Kink, Degradation)

 Childe whined slightly. It's only been 15 minutes on the train and Childe was already a whining, sweating, flushed mess. Aether was rubbing Childe's inner thigh and humming slightly. They were in the back of the train, were the bathrooms are, no one was back there with them. It was a quiet Monday night so no one was out this late. But there was some people in the front chattering with each other, so no one was paying attention to Aether and Childe. Aether kissed Childe's cheek and went close to his ear. ''Your doing so good, Ajax,'' Aether purred using Childes real name. Childe blushed and closed his eyes. ''Aether,'' He exhaled out reaching his climax. Aether pressed the button only two times.

 Childe let out a breathe of relief, and whined a little. ''I can tell you really want to come, do you want to?'' Aether asked rubbing Childes jawline. ''Yes, please, please,'' Childe pleaded trying to stay quiet. Aether pressed the button four times. Childe pressed his head to Aether's shoulder. '' I think this blanket will come in handy,'' Aether said handing Childe the blanket. ''Lay it over your lap,'' Aether ordered getting up out of his seat. Childe placed the blanket over his lap and was thoroughly confused.

 Aether went underneath of the blanket on his knees. Childe jumped and shook a little. Aether undid Childes button on his pants. Aether spread Childes legs apart. Childe gripped the armrest. ''Aether, we shouldn't be doing this,'' Childe warned Aether. Aether pulled out Childe's cock and took out the vibrator. Childe let out an exhale of relief when the vibrator was no longer on in his pants. Aether blew on his ginger haired lovers cock. Childe moaned and bit his tongue. Aether kitten licked his lovers cock. Childe whimpered, and flinched. Aether but the tip barely in his mouth and teased it with his tongue.

 Childe mewled and shifted a little. Aether gripped his thighs and mumbled. ''Stay still, Ajax,'' He continued to suck his lovers tip. Childe gripped the chair and moaned a little louder than normal. Aether chuckled a little then put the whole cock in his mouth. Childe threw his head back and held his hand over his mouth. Aether put the whole 12 inches in his mouth. (Author has looked up what is the longest cock when it's erect, it's 13.5 so yeah enjoy the rest). Aether choked a little but not to much, he chuckled a little when he started sucking.

 Childe moaned and started to whimper a lot. ''Aether, I've been edged so much, please, please, please,'' Childe whined. Aether loved hearing Childe moan and beg. ''Please, please, please,'' Childe whimpered trying to cover his moans with his mouth. The mask on Childe was a little wet from the drool.  Childe was on the verge of pleasure. ''Fuck, fuck,'' Childe reaching edge of pleasure. Aether sucked really hard then he felt cum hit the back of his throat. Aether shallowed it but had a slight pissed off face. Aether came out of the blanket and grabbed Childes face. Childe whimpered and shook.

 ''I don't think, I gave you permission, too cum, did I?'' Aether asked his tone cold and sharp. ''No, you didn't,'' Childe whimpered his legs shaking. ''Then what gave you the idea, that you could cum?'' Aether asked Childe. Childe just whimpered. Aether crouched down and shuffled in his bag. (The author forgot to say Aether had a bag carrying 'toys') ''Aether what are you doing?'' Childe asked with a scared tone. Aether took out a collar, and a cock ring. He zipped his bag back up and got to work. He first put the cock ring on and zipped Childe's pants back up. ''Please, Aether, I'm sorry, please,'' Childe clung onto Aethers waist. 

 Aether grabbed Childes face and made him look up at him. ''You did this to yourself, for disobeying, and for being cocky,'' Aether told him with a slight tinge of anger in his voice. He put the collar around Childes neck. He put it on tight. ''Aether I can't breathe,'' Childe struggled to breathe. Aether pulled on the tag and pulled him close. ''It's 'master' to you, not Aether,'' Aether mumbled in Childes ear. Childe trembled and gulped. ''Master, it's to tight,'' Childe flushed for shear embarrassment. Aether pulled him closer. ''I know it is, that's how it's suppose to be,'' Aether stroked Childes face.

 Childe shook a little. Aether took off Childes mask. Drool was running down on his chin and there was tears in his eyes. Aether turned on the cock ring and sat on Childes lap. Childe moaned in Aethers ear and whimpered. ''Please everyone, stay calm there is a slight delay, it'll be fixed in a couple minutes,'' A male voice came from the intercom.  Childe whined and held onto Aethers body. ''That means that we a longer way from home, hm, Ajax?'' Aether asked Childe. Childe nodded in response and moaned. ''Aether, I swear I'm going to get back at you,'' Childe whispered a threat. Aether turned up the cock ring.

 Childe's body jumped and he held onto Aether. This was going to be a long ride for Childe.

Pt.3?