𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐌! 𝐘/𝐍 (💗/🥵)

(The first meeting of Aether with M! Y/N, they first met in Mondstat, and they've been traveling with each other ever since, M! Y/N is an electro holder)

Enjoy plz~

(💗)

''Aether, come on~, wake up!'' M! Y/n whined at the asleep traveler. The traveler rolled over away from Y/N. It was an early morning, and them both had to do work. 

Y/n pouted and got on top of Aether and started to nag him like, them two has been friends all their lives.

''Come on, Aether, you gotta get up, we have to the commissions,'' Y/n whined again trying to wake Aether. Aether was getting slightly  annoyed so he grabbed Y/n's waist and pulled them down to the bed.

''Aether, no!'' Y/n protest, but Aether laid on him. Y/n tried to get him off, but finally gave up after fussing with him.

''Are you finally going, to relax now?'' Aether asked with his eyes still firmly shut. Y/n tried to squirm away and responded.

''No, because, we're suppose to be doing commissions, today,'' Y/n tried to explain, but Aether just went silent. Y/n groaned knowing there was no way he could get out of this.

Y/n stared up toward the ceiling, and whispered.

''Why are you so impossible?'' Y/n grumbled to himself. Aether nuzzled closer to him and snoozed off to more sleep.

Y/n kinda wanted to shock him, just to see his reaction, but he knew better. Or did he. He only conducted a little bit of electro to his finger, and tapped the side of Aether's face.

Aether flinched slightly ignoring the gesture, and mumbling in his sleep a little. Y/n pouted and laid still and mumbled to himself.

''Of course, you're not affected by it, because you can wield fucking electro,'' Y/n grumbled underneath his breath. Y/n found it kind of annoying, that Aether was able to wield every element.

But, again sometimes, it was the coolest shit ever, to witness. Like the different kinds of moves, with Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, even?!

''Ugh, why are you so amazing?'' Y/n felt his cheeks flush up a little just thinking of Aether's greatness. Aether didn't squirm to that.

''It's not fair,'' Y/n mumbled to himself. ''You were able, to take down, a dragon, three Fatui members, one turned to our side, and you fought against an Archon, what the hell are you?'' Y/n scoffed and gripped the bridge of his nose.

Y/n tried to think of a word to describe what Aether was. But no word could conjure up in his mind. Y/n looked over to the window that was covered by a satin curtain. Y/n sometimes think that he will never be able to truly be Aether's.

Aether was always busy with commissions, trying to find his sister, do deeds for other people, and having to worry about the fucking Fatui.

But for once he just wanted to indulge Aether. But he was afraid to do so.

What if, what if, No.

Y/n shook his head and grabbed Aether's body gently and pressed his body to the bed. Y/n was over Aether's asleep body. Aether's eyes fluttered open and was greeted with Y/n over them with a frustrated look.

''What's the matter, big guy?'' Aether asked wrapping his arms around, Y/n's neck. Y/n's bottom lip quivered and his tongue felt numb. He didn't know how to say the word that he was in love, but he knew what would give him the idea.

Y/n leaned down and kissed Aether. Aether was surprised but melted into the kiss. He's wanted this for a long while, and was planning to make out and confess to him. Y/n pressed his body against Aether's soft body and bit his bottom lip. 

Aether pulled back, and trailed his index finger over Y/n's lips. 

''I-I,'' Y/n stuttered a little. Aether scoffed and pecked Y/n's lips.

''I love you too,'' Aether whispered in Y/n's ear. Y/n flushed and bit his tongue. Aether proceeded to grope and rubbed against Y/n. 

Y/n was weak to Aether's touches and groping. Y/n whined slightly and placed his face into the crook of his neck, and grinded against Aether.

''Are you going to say it back?'' Aether asked, the flustered male against him. Y/n gripped Aethers waist, causing him to squirm just a tad bit. 

''I love you, Aether, the hero of Mondstat, the savior of Liyue,'' Y/n kissed Aether's neck and trailed his fingertips over Aether's bare stomach. Aether felt flustered being called such names by his friend, and his lover. 

''I love you so dearly, and I wish to spoil you even further, my savior,'' Y/n whispered in Aethers ear, Aether flushed his face becoming more deeper in red. 

Aether did save Y/n, the moment when he got into Mondstat. Y/n has seen the things Aether's done, and what he's accomplished so he wants to give back to all those things. Y/n bit down on Aethers neck, and gripped his hips.

(🥵) (Tw:ⁿⁱᵖᵖˡᵉ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵈᵍⁱⁿᵍ) 

Aether slid his hands under Y/n's shirt. Y/n twitched and moaned in Aether's neck. Aether rubbed his thumbs over Y/n's already perky pecs. Y/n moaned and shivered.

Aether squeezed his nipples and bit Y/n's neck. Y/n was surprised and groaned a little in a pleasure. Aether pushed over Y/n and leaned over him, still attacking his nipples. Y/n's breath hitched and gripped Aether's hands.

Aether felt Y/n's bulge against his knee, Aether smirked and started to place hickeys on his collarbone. Y/n trailed his fingers over Aether's spine and leaned his head forward. Aether rubbed Y/n's bulge with his knee, and kept squeezing Y/n's pecs.

''Aether, Aether, please,'' Y/n mumbled and tried his best to keep himself quiet. Aether slipped one hand underneath his lovers belt.

Y/n yelped a little and bit down on his hand. Aether touched Y/n's tip and felt some pre-cum leaking, and started to stroke his lovers cock.

''Aether, nah-ah,'' Y/n struggled to form words and his body started to tremble. Aether could feel in his hands that Y/n was close. 

''Do you love me, Y/n, I didn't hear you clearly last time,'' Aether whispered in Y/n's ear. Y/n nodded and answered.

''Yes, I do love you,'' Y/n mumbled and Aether nibbled on his ear. Y/n was close to his climax, then Aether stopped. Y/n was about to protest, but Aether locked lips with Y/n.

Y/n melted into the kiss, and gripped onto Aether's body. Aether pulled back, and caressed Y/n's nipples slowly.

''We'll continue, after todays commissions, okay?'' Aether teased Y/n a little. Y/n whined and nodded.

''Good boy,'' Aether said in a soft voice. 

pt. 2?