𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐌! 𝐘/𝐍 (🔞)

❈Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 𝓅𝓉.𝟤❢ 𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹❢ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❈

(ᵗʷ: ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱᶜ, ᵍᵃᵍᵍⁱⁿᵍ, ᵖʳᵃⁱˢᵉ, ᵈᵉᵍʳᵃᵈᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ⁿᵃᵐᵉ⁻ᶜᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ,ᵖᵉᵗ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵇᵒⁿᵈᵃᵍᵉ)

Aether walked toward M! Y/N in the library after commissions. Y/N was waiting trying to look innocent, not expecting Aether to come this early.

''Hi, sweet-cheeks,'' Aether teased Y/N, running his fingers along his spine. Y/N twitched and flushed. 

''Oh, hi, Aether, how was commissions, today?'' Y/N asked, trying to get the scenario that he was rethinking over, over, and over again. Aether lifted Y/N's face and kissed him. Y/N was surprised,  but melted into the kiss. 

Aether pushed Y/N's legs apart with his knee, and just pressing his body to Y/N's. Y/N whimpered a bit and trailed his hands down to Aether's waist. Aether pulled away and picked Y/N up by the collar. Y/N made a surprised noise, as he was being dragged away. 

And was pinned up against a wall. They both was behind in a series of bookcases in one of the darker spots of the library. Aether continued to make out with his bestfriend soon to be boyfriend.

Y/N pulled away and whimpered.

''We can't do it here, what if Lisa catches us, or what if someone else catches us?'' Y/N asked Aether, but Aether hushed him with another kiss.

''Hush it will you, I'm trying to fuck you puppy, and you're just avoiding it,'' Aether said in the kiss and bit Y/N's lip. Y/N jumped in surprise, and melted into the kiss. Aether slipped off his scarf, and led Y/N to a table. 

Aether pinned Y/N to the table, and put his face into the desk. Y/N yelped a little and started to speak.

''Aether, wait,'' Y/N started, but Aether started to bind his hands. Y/N struggled a bit, but Aether grabbed onto his neck. Y/N jumped and his breaths became shorter, Aether started to gag him with his fingers.

Y/N moaned slightly and gagged on Aethers fingers. 

''Now, puppy, what I'm going to do is that I'm going to fondle you, stroke you, and make you moan, tonight,'' Aether said in a hushed voice. Y/N whimpered and wiggled a bit underneath Aether.

Aether slipped his hand under Y/N's pants. Y/N jumped and messed a little with his restraints. Aether pushed Y/N's head into the desk, and started to stroke Y/N's cock. Y/N moaned and whimpered, rubbing himself against Aether.

''Y/N, of you don't want any more then, you'll kick my leg, that's how I know you no longer want it,'' Aether informed Y/N, and continued. Y/N moaned and continued to take the pleasure. 

Aether grazed his lips over Y/N's neck, and started to make marks. Y/N started to leak a little more, as Aether fondled him.

''You're such a little whore, aren't you puppy?'' Aether chuckled at Y/N. Y/N responded with a hiccup, and a slight whimper. Aether took his fingers out of Y/N's mouth, and flipped Y/N on his back too expose him.

Y/N eyes were teary, his face was red, and he had some sweat building at his hairline. Aether chuckled and started to slip off Y/N's pants. Y/N flinched and shallowed his spit.

''Aether, wait, what are you doing?'' Y/N asked with quivering lips. Aether looked up at him with a pleased face.

''I'm going to taste you, you silly-puppy,'' Aether teased, pulling down Y/N's underwear. The other male flinched, and more blush appeared on his face. Aether grabbed the other males cock, and started to tease the tip.

Y/n flushed more and he moaned he tried to cover his mouth, but he forgot that his hands are underneath him, tied up. Y/N whined and arched his back up. Aether laughed and kissed his tip.

''Aether, please, ah~'' Y/N moaned to the blonde haired male. Aether chuckled a little, and took in half of the other males cock. Y/N gasped and bit his inner-cheek to keep himself quiet. Aether choked a little and pulled the cock out his mouth.

''You're a bit bigger than I anticipated, but that's fine,'' Aether giggled licking along Y/N's shaft. The other male gasped and moaned slightly.

''You taste fucking good, puppy,'' Aether said muffled, and took Y/N back into his mouth. The other male moaned, and squirmed on Aether's tongue.

Aether gripped Y/N's thighs and said harshly: ''Stay still''. Y/N obeyed and just took the pleasure. Aether was able to deepthroat Y/N's cock. The other male gasped and cursed underneath his breath. Aether rubbed the other male's lower stomach.

Y/N whimpered and squealed trying to keep himself quiet. Aether slipped his tongue down his shaft, and laughed a little. Y/N was close to finishing, his back arched up.

''Aether, I'm, fhn, I'm close,'' Y/N whined at the blonde male. Aether pulled the other's male cock out his mouth. Aether stood up and placed the male's between his clothed-thighs. Y/N jumped and flushed more.

Aether trailed his hand up to Y/N's neck and grasped his neck tightly. Y/N whimpered and tried to catch his breath.

''Fuck yourself into me, puppy,'' Aether ordered his lover. Y/N was surprised but he did as he was ordered. Y/N started to hump into the other males thighs.

''Oh, good boy, good job,'' Aether teased Y/N, while matching his rhythm. The other male receiving the pleasure, he was on his breaking point already. Y/N thrusted desperately, into Aether's thighs.

''Now, now, not to hasty, trying to come already, slut?'' Aether asked Y/N, gripping his neck harder. Y/N had tears forming in his eyes.

''Please, please, please, Aether, let me cum, please,'' Y/N whined, as he tried to slow down his hips. Aether chuckled a bit, and thought for a moment.

''Aether~'' Y/N begged in a whiney voice, that cause Aether to laugh.

''Okay, fine you can come, you whiney puppy,'' Aether teased more, while kissing Y/N. The other male finished and moaned in the kiss. Y/N's eyes watered and some tears spilled. Aether pulled back, and did a sympathy noise.

''It's okay, puppy, sh, sh, here,'' Aether licked his fingers, and suck them in Y/N's mouth. Y/N was surprised, but wasn't against it. Aether chuckled and kissed his tears away.

''I got you, I got you, just relax, baby,'' Aether soothed, as he kissed the other males face. Y/N relaxed and started to breathe calmly.

What should I do next?