◦ 4 ◦

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

- Operation Strix -

"Mother, Father, Daughter, Son. Each plays their role in this façade of a family in order to achieve their own goals, living under the same roof whilst concealing their true identities"

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

..

Chapter 2 ; Scene 1 - The preperation

----

Ostania Capital 
| 128 Park Avenue, West Berlint |

With a van dropping off a hefty amount of boxes, Yor and her son stared at the larger apartment building that was going to be their new home. The Forger's household.

This household is home to a rather unusual family.

Father : Loid Forger
Occupation : Psychiatrist.
Code name : Twilight
True Identity : Spy.

Mother : Yor Forger
Occupation : Civil Servant
Code Name : Thorn Princess
True Identity : Assassin

Daughter : Anya Forger
True Identity : Telepath
Small Note : Waku Waku!

Son : Yiro Forger
True Identity : [Redacted]
Small note : Seems to lack infantile amnesia.

--

"Helpy time!"

Anya said grabbing a tiny box and bringing it to a room, left to Loid's room since it had been labeled as Yor's belongings. Anya excitedly showed her brother his room so he knew where to put his boxes, the little dumpling was more than amazed to see such a lanky boy carrying boxes that exceeded his height.

"Waku waku! Yiro-Nii strong!"

Yiro felt his cheeks heat up as he shrugged it off, holding Anya's small hand as they walked back to Yor's side after he finished putting all the boxes in the room, not bothering to unpack since Anya wanted to show them around first.

She bounced up pointing at the kitchen before looking at her father who was still carrying boxes "Chichi! Anya's giving mama and Yiro-Nii a tour!" Loid nodded and smiled "We'll rehearse for the interview after everyone's settled in" and so the tour began.

Anya first introduced them to the kitchen, then to the bathroom and now landing at her room, Yiro, although amused by the small bean running around and enthusiastically showing them around was still skeptical of her father.

He showed Yor a marriage certificate that was dated back a year, something Yiro thought wasn't a normal occurrence since false data was normally deemed suspicious and most probably not allowed.

"My, what an adorable room!"

"Can't forget about Mr.Chimera"

Yiro looked at the stuffed toy and held it up for the two crimson eyed folks to see "The name's Chimera.. Pleashuh to be your acquaintenance" Yiro held back a laugh before slightly bowing and greeting the plush while his mother introduced herself to Mr.Chimera as Anya's mother.

"Chichi's room!"

Yiro took a look at the dark room and concluded one thing.

'Boring'

Anya going on her tippy toes to close the door, she went ahead and opened Yor's room, Yor awed at the spacious and beautifully furnished room. As she was amazed at the cute room, Loid walked in holding the last of her boxes "I'm glad you like it" he smiled as he started some small talk.