◦ 9 ◦

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

- Operation Strix -
"When things don't really go to plan, It's okay to derail, as long as you pick yourself up"

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

..

Chapter 3 ; Scene 3 - The Apology
----

The smell of eggs wafted through the apartment as Loid had his internal monologue while making breakfast. Yor walked out of her room, yawning as her hair was a bit messy from her sleep, Yiro tiredly strolled out his room only to stop when he saw his little pink angel hiding behind the wall.

"Anya? what are you doing?" Yiro asked cautiously, purposely approaching his little sister as if she was a cat, Anya peered down as she gripped the wall a bit tighter. Yiro crouched down to her, offering her a gentle smile which got her to open up a bit "Yiro-Nii got in trouble helping Anya..." she said, worrying if their father was angry or even worse?! could she have ruined the plan to save the world?!

Yiro tiredly blinked, a bit confused as he stood up and hugged her "why would he be mad? It's finee, that kid deserved it!" He grinned, Loid sighed as he heard everything, he placed a hand on his hips as he pointed the spatula at the two "I'm not mad but do refrain from making the issue worse. Now come on, you both need to eat or else you'll be late" he said as Yor smiled a bit at their antics.

Yiro held his sister's hand whilst he hummed a random tune he dreamt of, Anya was still a bit worried but seeing as the one who actually got in trouble was seemingly unaffected, she started loosening up a bit. Loid was internally baffled at Yiro's indifference to the situation, an off hand thought about him being a good spy passed his head, causing Anya to fully perk up and stare at her brother with sparkly eyes.

Yiro was oblivious to such interactions as he simply ate his food with the same blissful smile as his mother, Loid let out a breath of relief when he saw Anya back to her normal self before turning to his son "Yiro, what's done is done, but do try to avoid any more fights.. Anya, keep a chin up okay? help your brother stay out of trouble" he joked, knowing who was most likely to end up in odd situations.

The two lightened up as Yiro unenthusiastically nodded, a small sentiment that didn't go by Loid who just sighed, worried for his future. Soon after eating, the two finished getting ready and held onto their bags. Loid continued to check in with them if they packed everything, just in case, before the left the house and even as they waited by the bus.

Yiro was already mentally exhausted, knowing that before he was sent off, he would be reminded to apologize. Something he wasn't exactly delighted to do. Loid carefully put Anya's hat on her as Yor gave the two a kiss on the cheek before they boarded the school bus. Anya fiddled with her bag strap as she sat down after her brother who sat by the window.

Loid looked at the boy in front of the window and ruffled his hair "don't forget to apologize to Damian okay?" he said hopeful and slightly in a challenging tone, Yiro scrunched up his nose before letting out a groan and promising him. Anya looked at her brother and nervously smiled 'Yiro-Nii looks like he doesn't wanna... Anya should also try apologizing! For Chichi's buddy buddy plan!' she thought pumping herself up as the boy in question was dreading the soon interaction.

.

As they got off the bus, a familiar face was also just arriving, Becky walked out of her as her driver helped her with her bag. Anya's eyes twinkled at the princess treatment that she'd only seen in shows "woaah! Milady!" she said copying the title used by the driver. Becky smiled as she greeted the two, Yiro nodded, acknowledging her presence. Anya beamed as she asked Becky a few questions, most related to her being a rich girl, Yiro laughed a bit as he patted his sister's head "you make it sound like you want to leave our family~" he teased.