Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My life is quite boring. I never really had a lot of true friends, but I never really minded it I always thought that I was better alone and if anything I had my family. My best friend is my brother.Once my sister was old enough we all became close. My mom raised us the best she could ,being a single mother, and we've always been kind of a handful. I was kind of a douche in high school. I Hung out with the wrong crowd of people, earning a name for myself. I was smart, I just really didn't care enough to put in the effort. School just wasn't for me. I guess it kind of screwed me in the end, I tried joining the military and served my 8 years but now I work two jobs, I'm single and miserable. Honestly, at this point, I'm just waiting to die.   

BANG BANG BANG I jolted awake. BANG BANG BANG. Wtf?who could that be. I Checked my watch and saw that it was 1:30 PM. Whoever this is better have a good reason to wake me up because I'm exhausted from working last night. BANG BANG BANG
"OKAY I heard you I'm coming shit"
I throw on a shirt I found on the floor and walk towards the door. I attempted to look threw the glass above the door but I live in Florida so of course, due to the humidity it was completely foggy and impossible to see threw. So I just went ahead and opened the door. A tall red-headed woman walks past me and says a little too loud
???- " good morning sunshine"
Y/n- " mom come on I worked last night I hope this is important"
Y/N/M- "wow hello to you too my loving son"
She looks with disappointment in her eyes big green eyes mixed with a pinch of hurt.
Y/N- " I'm sorry good morning, to what do I owe this pleasure"
This woman always knows how to make me feel guilty
Y/N/M -" well I wanted to invite you on a work trip with me and the security team"
She looks at me with excitement
Y/N- " Work trip? Why would I go on a work trip?"
I looked at her with questioning eyes
Y/N/M-" well you've been working for two years straight miserable I figured you would want a break from the boring lifestyle"
She looks at me like she just dropped the biggest rap diss
Y/N- " As much as I would love that I can't just quit my job I need money to live, and what about my rent and food?"
Y/N/M- " see that's why it's a work trip, you would still be working but I have a feeling you would like this job a lot better than pushing boxes and Amazon or mixing drinks at a bar"
She looked at me with a devilish smile like a kid when they know something you don't
Y/N -" well... what is it then?"
Y/N/M- "I can't tell you"
She looked at me and chuckled
Y/N -" mom you can't just expect me to agree to go with you and do a job I have no idea what it is"
she rolled her eyes and looked at me and shook her head
Y/N/M -" it's in LA"
Y/N -" okay I'll go, should have just told me it was in California I would have just said yes"
Y/N/M- "yeah I guess so would have saved me time, anyway, you need to pick up your brother and meet me and your sister at the airport tomorrow at 12 plane leaves at 3"
Y/N- " wtf short notice much?"
With that, she walked out of my apartment.
Well, at least I'll have my brother and sister with me. still sucks not knowing what the job I'll be doing it, but Hey I'll be in Cali. Now it's time to call Amazon and let them know I'm leaving... Tomorrow

AN.
This is my first story so be gentle 😂 have a lot of idea but definitely open to some ideas also! They won't always be this short!!!