Chapter 4

I couldn't believe my eyes. There's no way. I blink and rub my eye just to make sure its real. Sure enough Scarlett Johansson, the five- foot- three, blonde Green eyed beauty is standing in front of me, looking straight at me. Oh, shit What did she say? I was so busy staring at her like a fucking creep I missed what she said.

Y/n "I'm sorry I completely missed what you said"

She looked at me with a smile and giggled.

Scarlett "I said hello, it's very nice to meet you."

Y/n " oh, yes, well, it's nice to meet you as well Ms. Johansson."

Scarlett "Please, call me Scarlett"

We look at each other awkwardly.

Boss "Well let's get down to why we are all here shall we?"

Y/n " Yeah, yeah for sure."

Boss " Well, your mother showed us your military career, it was amazing and based on the nature of your job we found you to be—"

My body freezes and my hearing goes fuzzy. Hearing about my time in the military makes me go to a dark place. I guess Scarlett noticed because she placed her hand on my shoulder. Her touch seemed to bring me back into the moment and relax me.

Boss "So, basically you would follow Scarlett and insure her safety. She's filming a high profile movie and the studio would feel better knowing she is safe."

Y/n " I've never really been a bodyguard for someone before, not sure i really would know what to do."

I look to my mom for backup expecting her to side with me.

Y/n/m " You are looking to much into it Y/N"

Scarlett " Think of it more as you are my shadow"

She looked at me with a smirk. Did she just flirt with me?

Boss " exactly, her shadow"

He said that with a smile reaching his eyes almost like a laugh with no sound. My mom turned around trying to hide her laugh.

Y/n " okay I'll do it."

Boss "Great, we will meet at dinner and go over the contract. I will email it, So you can go over it ahead of time with any questions."

Y/n " Awesome, easy enough."

Boss "Well I'll see you both later."

Y/n "Yes,Sir."

I watched him and my mother walk away talking. Something in the way they were close to each other was a little too friendly, but I blew it off and turned around and I was met with the green eyed beauty. She's wearing leggings and a plain black tee shirt, but she still looks like she is ready for the red carpet. Her natural beauty is breathtaking. She's talking on the phone and she's noticeably upset.

Scarlett " oh no I understand, It's okay really, please let me know if everyone is okay."

She hangs up.

Scarlett " well shit"

Y/n "is everything okay?"

Scarlett " um yeah my driver had an emergency so I'm stuck here, I guess I'll just wait till lizzie is done and catch a ride with her"

Y/n "Well if you want I can drive you."

Scarlett " oh you don't have to, you don't work for me yet."

Y/n " I really don't mind"

She looks at me, as if waiting for me to say just kidding.

Scarlett " okay It's probably better off, if I wait for Lizzie I might be late for Dinner"

I start walking towards the car, She follows about five paces behind me. Once we reach the car I open the passenger door allowing Scarlett to enter. I half expected Vincent to be there but when I didn't see him I figured he met up with Sarah and they were off doing something together. Once Scarlett is full inside and comfortable I close the door. I climbed into the driver side and see that my phone was lighting up, realizing I left it in the car. I check it quickly not wanting to keep Scarlett waiting. I see a few messages from Vinny confirming my theory of where he disappeared too. Then, a message from my mom with an address to my Air bnb, and an email from Boss man contacting my work contract.

Y/n "Sorry, Just had to check real quick make sure my shits in order"

She chuckled and looked at me

Scarlett " It's okay Y/n. As it is, I'm taking your time."

Y/n '' Oh, please, it's my pleasure. Really it's not everyday that you meet your celebrity crush."

Why the fuck did i just say that?

Y/n " I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud, I just made this really weird. I promise I'm not usually this weird."

As I'm rambling on she lays her hand on my shoulder, having the same effect as before. I look at her and she's smiling.

Scarlett " Y/n breathe, It's okay, although It's very cute to see you flustered, It's not necessary."

There she goes again with the flirting. I usually have a game talking to women but Scarlett just has a way of making me speechless.

I nod my head and start the car, driving before I make more of a fool of myself.