Chapter 14

Y/N POV

I stared at Lizzie's text for what felt like forever, suddenly Scarlet came up behind me.

Scarlet" Y/n we should probably get going so we- I mean I have time to change"

Y/n "Oh yeah for sure let's head out"

TIME SKIP

I walked into my apartment to find Lizzie and my brother sitting on the couch having what appeared to be a funny conversation since they were laughing. Lizzie laughed a little too hard, I know my brother isn't that funny.

Y/N "What are you doing in my house Vincent?"

they both draw their attention to me entering. I walk past them and head to the kitchen. For some reason, I'm angry that Lizzie and my brother were sitting so close and laughing together. What is wrong with me? I've got to get it together, I can't lose focus on my job this is getting out of hand now. I silently lecture myself. I go to pull out a beer from the fridge and suddenly met with tiny arms wrapped around my waist and a petite body against my back. Shit. As weird as it is I'd rather it be my brother holding me right now even though I know in my heart who it is.

Lizzie" I can't stop thinking about you"

Y/N "Oh yeah I haven't either"

Lizzie "That doesn't sound too convincing" I turn around to see a small Lizzie frowning and her eyes forming little tears.

Y/N" Oh no honey, I'm sorry I've just got a lot on my mind with work and everything" I retreat and pull Lizzie into my chest rubbing her back.

Lizzie " Scar giving you a hard time?" she looked at me almost in disbelief.

Y/N " No no just Rosie's party is tonight so, of course, I've got to be there and I was there the whole time earlier setting up i am just a little exhausted."

I look down at her perfect doe face. I want nothing more than to kiss her soft pink plump lips, but now is the absolute worst time for that. I need to stay away from falling in love with these two girls.

Lizzie " I've got something in mind that can help you relax" She looked at me with a devilish look, One I had seen just a few hours prior. Shit. I mean who am I to deny her, her relaxation right? Shit no I can't think like that I need to stay strong.

Y/n " As nice as that sounds, unfortunately, I must prepare for the party."

Lizzie "Oh well I guess I better go and get ready for that as well" She looked at me with an unreadable expression, not sad or surprised almost like she knew I was going to say no but she wanted to try anyway. She goes to walk away and I let my emotions take over my body and I grab her arm and pull her into me. she looks up at me but before she can get a word out I kiss her. It was slow and meaningful not like the last. I wanted to take my time and enjoy the kiss. She moved her hands to my hair twisting my hair in her fingers, sending shivers down my neck.

Vincent " Hey umm you two look busy I'm going to head out"

Lizzie pulled away from me with a smirk.

Lizzie" I am heading out right behind you"

I looked at her dumbfounded surprised to hear the news of her leaving.

Y/N " Oh you're leaving," I said with disappointment laced in my voice

Vincent "Well yeah it has been kinda a long day an—

Y/n "I was not talking to you Vin," I said holding back a laugh. He is funny five percent of the time I hate giving him the satisfaction when he acts on his five percent because it gets to his head.

Lizzie "Yeah, I have to get ready for Roses's party, I probably will not see you there though since there are going to be so many people and I'm sure you are going to be working so I know you won't be able to enjoy my company but we can get together soon and finish this" she leaned in for one last kiss on the lips but this one only lasted for a second.

Y/n " Well I will be looking forward to that time then" I wasn't sure why she thought we wouldn't see each other tonight, but I guess it is for the best anyway save me the drama of having both girls I have a crush on breathing the same air. I smiled at her and saw the redness on her face form. she was so cute.

Lizzie " Okay well I will see you later, Bye y/n " With that she turned around and walked towards the front door, Making sure to flaunt her ass as she went. I felt my member twitch, she turned around just before she shut the door and blew me one last kiss before shutting the door. She was gone and I was alone with my thoughts. I start undressing and make my way over to my bed hoping I can get a little nap in before the party. As soon as I get laid down I hear a knock at my door. I guess I'll never win. I hear the knock again.

Y/n " I'm coming give me one second" I swung my legs over the bed and stretched my arms over my head. I stood up and instantly and immediately regretted it feeling the blood rush through my body.

Y/n " Shit" I threw on my black joggers that were on the floor from last night and rushed to the door to open it. To my surprise it was Scarlett.

Y/N " Hey I thought I was meeting yo-" Before I could even finish she pushed her way through the door and connected our lips. I was taken by surprise but I immediately reciprocated the kiss. Moving my hands to her perfectly round ass I lifted her and brought her to my bed. Once I felt my knees touch the end of the bed I placed her down. I pulled away from her lips to take a much-needed breath. I looked at Scar and saw her chest rapidly fall up and down. I looked into her eyes and saw a similar dark-lustful look to what I saw in Lizzie the other day. I knew if we crossed this line we could never go back, and I would have to decide on Lizzie or Scarlett.

Y/n " Scarlett are you sure?" I asked with doubt in my tone expecting her to snap out of whatever trance she was under and rush out of the apartment.

Scarlett" Y/n I've been waiting for this since we met that day on set" She stood on her knees and crawled towards me. Standing in front of me she placed her hands on each side of my face.

Scarlett" I need you "

Hearing that was enough to make me hard. That's all I needed to hear her say suddenly a high-pitched ring sounded in my ear.

Y/N" Fuck ouch" I open my eyes and realize it was all a dream and that loud annoying ringing was my alarm signaling it was time to leave for the party. Why was Scarlett all I could think about? I was having sex dreams about her, I needed to get my shit together. I rolled over and checked my phone checking my notifications, after scrolling through mostly junk I shut my phone off tossing it to the side. I head to make my way to the bathroom to get ready for this party, It's gonna be a crazy one i can just feel it. 

A/N

I did not proof read sooo sorry for the mistakes 🙈