Chapter 11

PREVIOUSLY:

Lizzie "thank you"

It takes me by surprise I don't really know how to answer.

Lizzie " For this no one ever does this kind of stuff, usually they fall asleep and roll over without a care if I stay or leave, but not you "

Y/n " I care about how you feel, I went little rough at some parts and I want to make sure you are okay"

She cuddles into me again trying to get closer. I think about what she said and what I said and honestly all I want to do is make sure lizzie feels safe. I want her to feel cared for. She's different than anyone else I've slept with before, everyone else I would at most call a uber for not run them a bath and cuddle with them. Lizzie isn't just someone I want to have a one night stand with I want to get to know her, I want to make her laugh and feel loved. I think in slowly falling for Lizzie.

Fuck me

END:

I wake up to the smell of bacon and waffles, I turn over still closing my eyes in hopes to feel a curtain green eyed brunette but to my surprise I was met with an empty coldness. I open my eyes and am saddened to see the side that once slept lizzie to be empty I also take notice that it's still dark outside. I hear a bang in the kitchen so naturally I look in the direction of the sound and see my kitchen light on and the soft sound of relaxing music. I get out of bed and head in that direction, I stop at my dresser and grab some clean boxers. As I head towards the kitchen I see the one and only Elizabeth Olsen wearing nothing but my white button up shirt from the day before dancing around cooking waffles and bacon. She hasn't noticed me so I quietly walk up behind her and hug her from behind.

Lizzie " good morning sleepyhead"

Y/n "good morning its still dark out side, how early do you have me up Olsen"

Lizzie " oh please its only four am"

Y/n " only four am! Are you crazy? I could get about three more hours in to sleep before work"

Lizzie " hey mr. Grumps you have to take both of us to work because I left my car at the studio"

Y/n " yeah yeah your luck your cute"

She smiled and went back to cooking breakfast. I figured id take the time to take a quick shower and get ready for work since the bacon looked no where near ready. I stop and decide to throw Lizzie's clothes in the washer machine so she has clean clothes to change into. I start up the shower and jump in. The events of last night flood my head, I suddenly jolted with awareness of my situation. I Y/N Shelby just had sex with thee Elizabeth Olsen and she's making breakfast in my kitchen wearing my shirt, and I actually care about her. Fuck I care about her. how did this happen why am I feeling this way? My life use to be so boring now Im falling in love with celebrities. Im broken from my thoughts when I feel small hands stretch across my stomach. I turn around and am met with the gorgeous brunette I was just thinking about. I can't help but smile at her adorable little face and the was she looks up at me.

Lizzie "you were taking Lon I missed you"

Y/n "I missed you too beautiful"

I tuck a strand of hair behind her ears and lean in for a short but sweet kiss. I can see myself with lizzie, but I'm afraid she may not be looking for any of that right now, I mean she sky rocketing through the charts with Marvel taking the world by storm I'm not sure she ready to settle down yet. I figured id enjoy it while it lasts.

Lizzie ' what are you thinking about?"

Y/n " you and your growing career."

Lizzie "oh please don't sit and talk shop with me in the shower with you"

I can't help but smile and chuckle at what she said, she cuddles into my arms and snuggles into my chest. We finished up in the shower and ate breakfast, its been a long time since I had a home cooked meal. I just genuinely enjoy Lizzies company, she's funny and easy to talk too. I get a sudden burst of reality when I looked at my phone, the top notification being Scarlett.

Scarlett🧛🏻‍♀️

Hey can you pick me up at six this morning my drive had an emergency? 4:30 AM

Samantha💕

Hey you forget about me?😂🥲 8:00 PM

Mom🧟‍♀️

Scarlett said she can't get a hold of you. 4:40 AM

Answer her 4:41 AM

Hello !!!! 4:42 AM

Fuck I answer Scarlett back first

Scarlett🧛🏻‍♀️

Yeah sorry been crazy morning 5:00 AM

Its okay I've got someone, You're okay please don't stress but I would like to 5:01 AM

talk later today?

Fuck man what the fuck could she want to talk about. Thinking it over maybe falling for lizzie isn't the best idea. I mean Scarlett turned into the hulk when Samantha was flirting with me, imagine if she knew I was in love with her friend. I notice lizzie finishing up getting dressed so I decide to go and start the car, as I walk out the door I'm greeted by my beloved mother.

Beth " Y/n! I have been calling and texting you w-"

Before she can finish lizzie walks out with a smile. My moms eyes widen, I scratch the back of my neck not really knowing what to do or say.

Lizzie " hey I'm Elizabeth "

Beth "Hello I'm Beth y/n mother"

They shake hands and my mom looks at me with a glimmer of disappointment, I give my mom a closed lip smile.

Beth " well I now see why you have been ignoring my text y/n so ill see you later"

She gives me a small hug and heads back to her car. I turn to look at lizzie with a smile.

Y/N " you ready?"

She nods and hops in the passenger seat of my car and we head to the studio.

______________________________

AN: Hey y'all short little chapter for you guys. Super excited for where this story is going. holy shit almost 2k reads I can't believe how far this is coming along.