Chapter 12

SCARLETT'S POV

Ive been tossing and turning every night since meeting Y/N. Every time I close my eyes I see him. Id be lying if I said I was hating it. He's a lot different from the guys I typically go for, he's actually genuine, and I'm kind of his boss Im not sure it would end well. I don't even know why I'm thinking like this, there is no way we will ever be anything more then professional with each other, I mean that's what I told him.

I roll over and check my phone four AM. Shit. Well I guess there's no point in going back to sleep. I get up and check on Rose, she is still sound asleep in her bed cuddling her favorite stuffed animal her father go her on one of their daddy daughter dates to build a bear. I close the door gently trying not to make a noise. I go into my bathroom and decide to take a shower and get ready. I decide to take a cold shower since recently reading all the benefits it has. While I'm showering I think about Y/N and how kind and charming he is. I know that falling in love with your bodyguard is so cliche, but I know that seeing him even remotely look at anyone like he did that waitress that night makes my blood boil. I mean I've been waiting ages for Colin to come to me like he did yesterday but all I thought about was Y/N. This is turning into a nightmare, I think I need to talk to Y/N about everything the outburst at the restaurant, and of course the kiss. After getting out of the shower I decide to dress comfortable since I'm gonna have to change on set so I settle for a cropped hoodie and some skinny jeans

 After getting out of the shower I decide to dress comfortable since I'm gonna have to change on set so I settle for a cropped hoodie and some skinny jeans

After Im done getting ready I check the time and see it's close to 5 so I text Y/N see if he could give me a ride to set and maybe talk about everything. After I sent him the text I go get Rose ready she's spending the weekend with her dad. I like to think we are doing really well co parenting.

Scarlett " good morning love bug" I attack her with little kisses on her face and tickle her

Rose " good morning mommy" she springs out of bed as with the energy as if she's been up for hours.

Scarlett " get ready okay and make sure to pack a bag with some extra clothes your dads coming to get you soon okay"

Rose " okay mommy"

Scarlett" alright I'm gonna go back down stairs and make breakfast come down when your done"

Rose " okay" she says walking into her bathroom.

I start walking down stairs to make rose breakfast checking my phone. Still no text from Y/N that's strange he's probably still sleeping.

After about 15 minutes Rose comes down with her backpack and a bag of extra clothes. I place her bowl of Krave cereal infant of her and turn on the TV for her to watch while she eats.

Once she's done I place her bowl in the sick. I check my phone Still no answer. I shot a text to the security coriander Beth asking if she's heard from Y/N. There's a knock on the door. Followed by little feet running to the door to answer it.

Rose " Daddy!"

Romain" Hi sunshine"

He enters the living room carrying her.

Romain" Hey scar"

Scarlett " Hey, how was Paris?"

Romain " oh you know didn't get to do much I was pretty slammed, shouldn't you be on set?"

Scarlett " umm yeah having a little trouble with my ride unfortunately"

Romain " well I can take you I mean its on the way to roses school so its no problem"

Scarlett" umm sure if you don't mind"

Romain" of course not but you will have to sit in the back, the front is roses seat" he said that with chuckle

Rose " oh its okay if mama borrows it"

All three of us head to the car, Romain opens up the passenger seat for me with a smile, the kind of smile that 4 years ago would have melted my heart. Suddenly I feel my pocket buzzing. I pull out my phone to see a message from Y/N. He seemed stressed I didnt want to stress him out so I sent him nice short text back. We go the drop of Rose first. She gives us both a kiss goodbye and runs through the front entrance. The drive to set was quiet an uncomfortable quiet. Every time I looked at Romain he looked like he wanted to say something but kept deciding not too.

Scarlett" what is it?"

Romain " I saw the article" he said without hesitation.

Scarlett" which one my whole life has been in articles one of the down falls of being a celebrity"

Romain " the one of Colin cheating and the divorce announcement"

Scarlett" yeah well I think it's pretty self explanatory" I honestly didn't want to talk about my ex to my ex.

Romain " scar I'm sorry I just worry about you, I would be lying if I said I don't miss you and rose and I don't know the thought of the asshole cheating boils my blood"

Scarlett" Romain we have had this conversation before we are civil for Rose, and we are friends nothing more. We don't fit together we already tried"

He did say anything after that, I could tell I hurt his feelings. I didn't mean too I just cant handle a relationship with him again. We were never on the same page or even the same state 99% of the time. He's a great father but I can't put myself in that position of never having my partner around again. We pull up to set and I get out.

Scarlett" Thank you for the ride"

Romain " of course " he smiles at me and before I know it he's leaning in and kissing me. I pull away instantly

Scarlett" I told you I didn't want this Romain"

Romain" I know I'm sorry, I was my final kiss to you, Ill drop rose off at 9 on Sunday I'm headed to Italy early Monday morning"

Scarlett"okay" I get out of the car and look around to make sure there was no one that saw the kiss. The last think I need is someone releasing that. I turn around and see Y/N car in the parking lot. My stomach turned into nuts I was excited but also scared I couldn't make sense of my emotions. I start to walk to my trailer and saw Y/N standing in front of it, He looked so sexy in his all black suit thank god I made that rule. Fuck I have to stop thinking like this . As I got closer smile formed on his lips

Y/N" Good morning Mrs. Johansson"

Scarlett" Good morning Y/N" I could tell I was blushing so I walked quickly in to the trailer.

Y/N" So they want you on set in four hours and Makeup and hair want you in there in...."

Scarlett" we should talk about the other night" he lost all color in his face. I could see panic in his eyes, just like I did the first time we met. I place my hand on his shoulder and watched the color come back.

Y/N" I Should have never put you in that position, It was completely out of line. Im so sorry" He started to ramble

Scarlett" Y/N relax it wasn't your fault I was drunk and I wasn't thinking, I should apologize to you"

Y/n" I don't think its necessary really" he starts to ramble again its kind of cute.

Without thinking I kiss him. When our lips touch sparks flew, it felt right. He grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him, I moved my hands to his hair. He picked me up and moved us to the couch. I pull away to get air looking into his beautiful Y/E/C. Only for everything to get interrupted by my door getting slammed open.