Chapter 3

I woke up fifteen minutes before the plane landed. After we landed and the morons clapped for the pilot successfully landing the plane, as of it wasn't his job, I got the urge to sing. Not just any song, but thee Cali song. That's right, Party in the USA. I looked at my brother. Almost as if we were connected, I saw in his eyes he had the same urge. We both smiled. Before we could even open our mouths, mom came up next to us shaking her head with a glare you give someone who just ran over your dog. We instantly dropped our smiles. Usually, we would push our mother's patience, but today just didn't seem like the day to do that. We waited for about twenty minutes we finally walked off the plane and followed the crowd of people to baggage claim. Surprisingly, all of our bags came within the first few minutes. Once we stepped outside and the California August air hits us, all of our tension seemed to disappear. By us, I really mean my mom's. It was almost like she just finished the hardest part of a test.
Y/n- " okay, so, like what's the plan? Uber or rental?"
Y/n/m- " there should be a rental in your name at Avis"
I nod my head in understanding and walk towards Avis.
Y/n/m- " I got my own, so text me when you get the car and I'll text you the address"
Y/n- " Alright, sounds good"
Me and Vincent walk to the Avis.
After walking around searching for the car for a bit we finally found it. It was nice. Nicer than anything I could afford. It was a complete blacked-out 2021 Mustang.

( if you hate it feel free to change it)

Y/n- " text mom"
He goes off to the passenger side door while I load both the bags into the trunk. As I finish, my phone bings. I check it and it's a text from my mom containing an address to which I assume is where we are staying . It's about fifteen miles, but of course LA traffic it's gonna take like two hours. I sigh and enter the car. I connect my phone to the card Bluetooth and we were on our way. When we arrive my jaw dropped. It was a movie studio. I've always wanted to see one of these in real life, but never actually thought I'd see one. I pull into the parking lot before the entrance gate. I park and walk up to my mom and her boss.
Boss- " y/n it's nice to see you."
Y/n " you as well sir"
Boss- " we are just waiting for one more person and then we will discuss your job"
Y/n- " yes , sir "
As I shake his hand, he looks past me and smiles.
Boss-" ah, here they are."
As I turn around my mouth goes dry, and my heart beats faster.
??? " sorry, traffic was rough"

AN.
Shorter cheaper but finally we're it starts to get good! I'm super excited!!! Thank you for the the very few people who have stuck through the boring first part love ya!