What is your problem?

"How about some Supper?" Ty asked.

"That would be perfect," Dave said.

We all went to a mid-sized building that smelled great. I could smell fresh bread cooking and soup. It kind of looked like a cafeteria but it had more of a comfortable look than the plain old school cafeteria look. We lined up and got our food from the cafeteria ladies, it was turkey soup with two slices of homemade bread.

"This food is for your dragons," the cook said.

She passed Dave and I a plate of diced up raw meat to give to our dragons. We laid them down on the ground and they both dug right in.

"When in about a week or two your dragons will be big and strong enough to go out hunting by themselves," Ty said as we sat down at the table.

"When would they start trying to fly?" Dave asked.

"Any time really, it's their natural instinct to fly, so whenever their ready," he said.

"Is there any dragon that can't fly?" I asked.

"I've seen two in the past, but if they can't fly they make up for it with other abilities that surpass most dragons," Ty said.

"What where they?" Dave asked.

"Well, there was a Hydrobeam, and a Gravedigger," Ty said. "A Hydrobeam is a dragon that is superior to all other water based dragons. Its abilities were water and ice, its hydro cannon was so strong that it could peel scales off of its opponent, and if it used it on a human it would easily rip the skin and muscle clean off your body," he said.

"Have you seen its hydro cannon in use?" Dave asked.

"Yes I have, and it's a sight I wish I could forget," Ty said. "It used its attack on an innocent bystander and when it had finished it, there were nothing but body parts spread everywhere and bones."

"That's horrible," I said then taking a bight of my bread.

"The dragon could also use a strong ice beam; it could freeze anything in seconds. It was so cold that even fire would have a hard time melting it. This dragon was also rarely seen. It could move through water without creating a ripple, and it also had a strong camouflage effect, it's pretty much impossible to see this dragon when it's in the water," he said.

"What about the gravedigger?" Dave asked.

"A gravedigger is pure brute force," Ty said. "It's scales are as hard as stone and its tail has a bolder like ball at the of it that it uses for bashing and crushing. When it hits its opponents it can drive them into the ground a good 6 feet."

"Well that's where the name gravedigger came from," I said.

As we were finishing up eating I heard a car door slam shut and some people talking.

"Someone else is here," I said.

"Is there?" Ty asked.

"Yeah I can hear them talking," I said.

Ty gave me an odd look and stood up from the table and headed towards the door. Dave and I followed him out with our dragons close behind us. There was a man standing next to the car holding a black egg. He was very good looking I have to say that, he had dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. he looked extremely serious though, like someone who is all about business and no fun.

The man looked at Ty and knelt down before him.

"Mighty Tiberius it is an honor to be in your presence," he said with a British accent.

"Stand friend, what is your name?" Ty asked.

"My name is Eric Turner," he said.

"Eric, has your egg shown any signs of hatching?" Ty asked.