Obliterate

***A little teaser of the next chapter I'm working on***

“Azura... GO!” I yelled. 

We took off at max speed, but it seemed that we just couldn’t outfly them. I looked behind and saw their ultimate rider gaining on us. 

Azura fly faster I said.

I’m trying, I’m worn out, I need energy she said with strain. 

I grabbed my arrow and directed it at the ultimate riders head. I shot it, but right before it hit him he gabbed the arrow in mis air and threw it back towards me into Azura’s wing. She screamed and her wing crippled. The arrow was place in a nerve that controlled her wing. 

Alex I’m going down. She said in pain. 

As we plummeted towards the ground we came upon a village. I braced myself for the impact, and unhooked myself so I wouldn’t be crushed by her. Azura then shook me off making me fall through the sky. She then grabbed me pulling me into her chest. When we were about 50 feet from the ground she flipped over on her back to take most of the impact. We hit the ground so hard it felt like I broke my back against her hard chest. I was then flung from her grip and carried into the air about 20 feet before skidding across the dirt and rolling into the main area of the town. It took a few seconds before I realized what had just happened. I grabbed my head in pain and then looked at my hand to see it covered in blood. I looked up at Azura who was covered in the debris of a cottage. The dark riders then landed about a yard away from Azura but they didn’t attack. They just watched us being in pain. Ty and the others then arrived landing behind me. All the towns folk screamed and scattered into their homes in fear of what was happening on their door step. 

“AZURA!” I yelled with fear as I got up and limped towards her.

It’s ok my girl, I’ll heal, she said as she coughed.

The Ultimate rider with the black hair hopped off his dragon and walked towards me. 

“Don’t you dare come any closer or I will kill you too!” I yelled weakly at him.

Ty jumped off his dragon and pulled his sword out and stated to run at as. But then with one swift moment of his hand the dark rider had us in a vortex of fire. I swung at him but he quickly knocked the sword out of my hand. 

“You see I’m not going to kill you yet,” He said. “I’m going to make you feel pain like never before.”

He grabbed my arms and his hands became two fire balls.

“What are you doing?” I asked with wide eyes and not being able to get out of his grip. 

“Giving you more power then you can imagine,” he said then smirked.

My body just filled with fire power. More than I could defiantly handle. I screamed from the surge of energy that was flowing threw me. I could’t deal with it, it was too much for me. I screamed again this time a ball of lighting shot out of me shooting the dark rider back to his dragon. The fire vortex faded and I was just on the ground lying next to Azura. I was now crying from the pain of the energy I had no Idea what to do with. Small bolts of fire and lighting kept expelling from my body. It was like I had just intake every possible type of speed, I didn’t know what to do with myself. 

“See you around soon riders, lets go,” The dark rider said then took off with the others following him.

“Alex, you need to focus and control this,” Ty said bending down next to me but not being able to touch me. 

“I can’t it hurts, it’s to much help me, take it away!” I screamed.

“EVACUATE THE VILLAGE!” Ty yelled at the others.

“Get out! Everyone run!” They all yelled at the cottages and the people that were now coming out. 

I screamed again as a fire now grew around me. 

“Guy’s we need to leave now!” Ty yelled as he backed away from me. 

The towns folk started to run, children where screaming along with their parents. I looked up into the sky and saw them as like they were flying ants now. I couldn’t take it anymore. I let another scream out and the fire grew. Leaping onto the cottages spreading. A wave then hit me, consumed me then poured out of me. I set of like an atomic bomb of pure energy. Fire and lighting went everywhere and obliterated anything that was in a 50 mile radius. Everything and everyone gone. I took one shallow breath before passing out.