Oh Hell No!

Everyone just started at me with wide eyes. I didn't blame them; I was in shock right now myself. I didn't know what to think or what to do right now.

"This is a joke right? Please tell me this is a joke!" Eric said.

"You should be appreciating the fact that we now have a greater chance of beating the dark riders Eric," Dave said.

"Whatever, this is just ridiculous," Eric said before storming off with his small black dragon following closely behind him.

I looked at everybody and saw that all of the dragons have now hatched. There was a small white dragon sitting next to Gavin and a small red dragon standing closely to Liam.

"Leave him, I will have words with him later," Ty said. "Alex I think that we need to have a chat. Everyone else, get back to training."

Ty motioned for Azura and I to follow him and we did what he wanted.

"Aldric, you take Azura and practice some flying technical with her. I'd like to talk to Alex alone please," Ty said.

Aldric spread his wings and took off with Azura following close behind him.

"What's going to happen to me? How can I live a normal life without aging? I can't get married or have a normal relationship, can I even have kids?" I asked.

"You can't, that's one of the sacrifices that you have to make with being an ultimate rider. I mean you can have a relationship with whoever you want, but you will watch him grow old as you stay 18 forever. And as for kids you can have them, but you just have to except that they will all die sometime," he said.

I could feel tears sting at my eyes.

"I don't want this, I didn't want any of this," I cried.

"Neither did I, I was just a poor farm boy that was going to have a family with lots of kids until this happened to me," he said.

"I have to watch everyone I care about age and die while I stay like this forever. Ty I wanted a husband to spend my life with, I wanted kids and become a grandmother with silver hair and wrinkles. I didn't want to live forever, who am I going to find that accepts my lifestyle! No one is going to want to be with me," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"To be as powerful as you are is a lonely life, that's something you're going to have to live with," he said. "Did you have anyone special back home?"

"No but that's not the point," I said.

"It doesn't matter, anyone of interest to you could be at risk," he said.

"Is that what happened to her?" I asked.

"Who?" Ty asked.

"Your wife, is that how she died?" I asked.