Finally - Gally x Reader

After Thomas, Brenda, Jorge, Newt, Frypan, and I were pushed into vans. We were dropped off in a strange building surrounded by people with guns and some with masks. 

"Where is Brenda!" I look over and Jorge and punching one of the people who kidnapped us as Brenda is rushing over to him to calm him down. I was freaked out and was pretty dizzy from everything that had been going on. With the loss of Minho and the betrayal of Teresa, I was not feeling myself. And I hadn't since I had lost of boyfriend of 3 years, Gally. I wasn't me and had barely spoken to Minho after I had watched him stab Gally in the chest with a makeshift spear. 

"Gally please you are not thinking straight!" I yell to my lover across a strange room after we had finally escaped the Glade. "No y/n! YOU are not thinking straight! We belong to the maze." Gally said threw tears. I was crying as he was holding a gun up to me. "Please Gally come with us." I say holding out my hand. In the corner of my eye I see Minho tighten his grip on his spear and turn around a bit to see why he was doing it but before I could stop him he throws it right into his chest and Gally shoots Chuck. I scream as my knees hit the floor and I quickly crawl over to Gally holding his head in my lap. "No, no, no Gally Please. Please don't leave me. Stay with me. Stay with me PLEASE!!" I was sobbing at this point and heard an alarm behind me. Men swarmed the unfamiliar area. I turn back towards Gally and caress his cheek but I'm dragged away. I thrash and scream and yell but I'm met with a bright sun and a desert I've never seen before. The doors to the room where I had just been in closed and I was forced into a helicopter where I see the Glade and am carried away from my lover.  

"Who the hell are you guys!" Thomas yells. I look over at him and walk behind him.

"Calm down we are all on the same side here!" The random voice sounded so familiar. I walk in front of Thomas and reveal myself to the stranger with the mask. He gasped and removed his mask slowly. I was overwhelmed with every emotion the human body was capable of having. I take a step. 

"Oh my God. Gally? Is that really you?" I say, barely louder than a whisper, walking up to him. We still have some distance between us.

"Y/n... you're alive." Gally says almost in a whisper. We run up to each other and close the space between us as he lifts me off the ground and twirls me around the room at least three times. My heart was beating out of my chest and butterflies swarmed my stomach as he held me in his arms that I missed so so much. Our lips meet and we collapse to the ground onto our knees. My head rest on his chest and I cried into it. His husky smell made me feel safe again. He is holding my head close to him and his face is buried in my hair. I finally look up into his eyes and we both laugh. He's smiling! Oh my God have I missed that! Our foreheads connect and he breaths out, "Finally. I found you." We are both smiling and still kneeling on the ground. 

"Soooo, I'm guessing they have history??" Jorge says pointing at us.

I laugh and bury myself into his chest more.

Finally.