I had No Where to Go - Gally x Reader

A/n : hey guys! New chapter finallyy. So sorry about the wait!!

As the only girl in the Glade, taking showers were tricky. Never being able to get the privacy you needed, never being able to get undressed without someone staring at you, just never being left alone.

Per usual, tonight I went to take a shower after everyone fell asleep. It's what I usually do, and no one seemed to have caught on... until tonight. I made sure every Glader was asleep until I wandered over to the showers.

I closed the door and hung a towel over the window of the shower to make sure no one could look in. I put my clothes on the stool outside the curtain, turned on the water and hopped in to the freezing ice water. All the boys take steaming hot showers so by the end of the night there is no hot water left for me, but I have grown accustom to it.

I don't really have any friends in the glade, sure Newt and Thomas are nice but it is not like they really talk to me. Why would they? I am a girl, who has no place here except for an object to mess with.

Some people leave me alone, Gally seems to just avoid me at all costs, I do like him because he's never really bothered me. It's nice.

My thoughts are interrupted by shifting outside of the curtain. I turn off the water and look out the window a little to see some boys running back to the hammocks with something... no. my clothes and their waving around my bra.

Panick strikes my chest and I take the towel off the window to wrap it around my body and quickly step out of the shower and see that everything, my shoes, socks, shirt, pants. Everything. Is gone.

I start to cry and I think about where I can go. I can't go back to get my stuff. They'll rip off my towel.

Where in this God forsaken place can I go,

I struggle to breathe and run a hand through my hair, Im still soaking wet.

One of the Keepers Huts...

Who though??

Maybe Gally, yes, Gally. He'll help me. I hope he's not mad.. why would he be mad in this situation. Ok OK I need to go before they tell the others I'm about to walk out in a towel.

I sprint across the field holding onto my towel for dear life. I finally reach Gally's door and I start knocking. But the boys started to run at me so I tried the doorknob, unlocked. I swing the door open, get inside, then slam it shut, locking the door. I try to slow my breathing but the panic attack already set in. I can't breathe.

I turn around and I'm met with Gally, sleepy eyed, in a clean white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Y/n? What happened? Are you ok?"

"Gal, I didn't have anywhere else to go." I say quietly. I think the laughing in the background was louder than my voice.

He steps in front of me to open his door a little and sees the gladers whipping around my bra like a lasso. He slams the door and locks it angerly.

"Come on, let's get you into something." Gally led me to sit on his bed and lit the candle to cast a dull glow around the walls.

"I am so sorry, Gal. I don't mean to wake you up. I'll be on my way I just... need some clothes."

"No no don't be sorry, of course." He turns and is holding another pair of grey sweatpants, a long sleeved shirt that both are way too big and smell like him, and a pair of socks.

"You can change in here Y/n. I promise, I will not turn around ok?" He says holding out the clothes.

I nod, he turns and I drop the towel. The sound of the cloth hitting the floor made him shift his weight but he never turned. I slipped on the shirt and then the pants, I tied the drawstring so they could stay up. Then, slipped on the socks.

"O-ok, you can turn. Thank you." I say awkwardly holding the towel.

He turns, and smiles. The smile felt so gentle and safe that I started to cry and the smile faltered.

"Y/n-"

"No no Im sorry, I don't know why I can't stop crying..." I say, he steps closer and wipes my tears.

"I might have an idea, maybe you were just traumatized." He said in a half joking tone.

He squeezes my shoulder lightly and leaves my side to look out his window, he moves the curtain and sees everyone cheering when they see his face peering out the window like he had won some kind of award.

"Yeah, you are not going back out there. If you do, and they bother you - which they will - I might kill one, if not all of them," Gally says backing away from the window. "You are welcome to stay here as long as you like. I know we don't know each other too well but, I am always here for you."

I am overwhelmed with gratitude, I walk over to him and envelope him in a hug. My arms wrap around his neck, my face buried into him. He hesitates a bit but not even a few seconds later his strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You're ok. I got you... you're alright." He whispered into my hair.

I sniffle a little and he picks me up and lays me on the bed.

"Sleep in here tonight, Y/n." Gally says, laying me down.

"No, i dont want to intrude more than i already am." I try to sleepily say, but Gally just laughs and covers me up with the a soft blanket.

I hold onto his hand, and he tries to sleep on the floor but I lazily tug on it to signal to come to bed.

He complies and finally settles into bed and we drift off.