Don't Touch Her - Gally x Reader

I was taken by WCKD. They put me in machines and played mind games with me. I was confused and didn't know what was real or fake.

Teresa was to blame. She called WCKD when we thought we were safe and everything was destroyed. Including our trust. Everyone was safe but I was slow.

I've been here for God knows how long. Weeks? Months? I wish I knew.

Ever since Gally died by a spear being thrown into his chest, it's the only thing I have been able to think about and WCKD has been using it against me.

I wake up in the Glade. The sun, warm. The silence, perfect. Just as it was. I see three boys in the distance and chase after them. It's Ally and Chuck. And the third is familiar but I can't see his face, he turns. A spear, through his chest, it's Gally.
"Y/N why... why would you let this happen... I thought you loved me."
He says through choked breaths.

Screaming would overtake the room, I was in the nightmare coming to life all over again.

I woke up and an alarm is going off, the alarm that is telling people the area had been breached. I used any sign of strength left to run still in cuffs. To make it down each hall at a time until I found an exit, something, anything.

Until I run into two guards... I immediately drop to my knees knowing I lost. Knowing I'd have to live with no Gally, no friends, only fear. And I start to cry. I miss them. All of them. And suddenly two strong arms engulf me. A strong scent that brings me to more tears. A scent that WCKD had made me remeber, the smell of him. I didn't know if it was real or another test, so I assumed the worst. This was a test and Gally is not really here so I just took in the moment I had with his scent and cried.

"Y/n? I-I didn't know if I'd find you." Gally's voice was next to me. And he started to cradle me.

I look up, "Wait. Gally?"
I try to look at him through foggy lenses.

"Are you here? Is this real?"

"Of course this is real. I'm always coming back for you."
I cried. And he cried. I wanted to stay like this for an eternity but the world is cruel and time is too. So, Thomas brought us back to reality and we headed off.

As we were running, my leg got caught on a piece of machinery and split it open.
"Ahhh-," Blood started forming, "Gal-"
He turned and told Thomas to keep going, fight the soldiers off while he helps me. But the hallway flooded with about five guards in a matter of minutes and Gally stood slowly. He took position over me.

"We can fight... but if you want to do this. Then there's one rule. No one touches her. Don't touch her."
I'm still trying to stop the bleeding from this deep cut. And Thomas comes back with Minho, Newt, and Frypan. I wanted to cry, scream, laugh, but I sat there with blood on my hands. I probably looked a mess but I was so happy it had just slipped my mind.

They fought the guard off with ease.
And Gally picked me up bridal style to the exit. The elevator that holds the exit. If we make it down, I'll be free, with Gally. I feel giddy inside with the idea of his lips back on me, his shirt back on me.

As we are safe I turn to him, eye bags probably visible, dried tears my checks caught as they fell, and my hair a presumable mess.

But Gally took his hand and tucked my hair behind my ear.
"You are as beautiful as the day I lost you."

I know this is real. I'm not dreaming.
But I might be in heaven.