Please Stay - Gally x Reader

How in love do you have to be with someone to dream about them even when your not together?

You must have to love them badly to dream about them and you must have to be obsessed with them if you have nightmares about something happening to them.

One night, I was trying to sleep but a nightmare haunted me...

Gally's in a cylinder, filled with water, covered in bruises and cuts that have yet to be helped with. He's pounding on the glass, striped of a shirt. There's a blue light coming from the device he's set in. He's calling to me. I know it. He's struggling, he can't breath, I yell, "Someone. Let him out! He's going to die!"

"Someone! Let him out! He's going to die! Gally!"
Little do I know I'm screaming this, loud enough for the whole Glade to hear. I sit up panting. Trying to catch a breath, it's like catching butterflies, they are moving so fast it's impossible to catch them.

Not even five seconds later, a familiar face burst through my door. It startled me.
"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Gally yells.

I jump off the bed and check his exposed chest for bruises, cuts, any abnormalities.
"Ok, ok, stop. You need to tell me what happened." He cups my checks and leans back to see me better due to his tall frame.

"I-I had a nightmare, you-you..."
I started to cry. I was embarrassed. Gally and I weren't even a couple and now he knows. He hugged me tightly and stroked my hair. My hands pressed against his chest.

"I hate this place" I whisper, but he heard me.

"I'll tell you a secret..." he turns my face to look at him and wipes my tears and he guides me back to my bed, "... my secret is.... That I hate it here too." I look at the ground, wishing he'd say more. "But Y/N, you make it so much better."

My heart danced and jumped and did cartwheels. His scent enveloping my senses. He took me and laid me down to go back to bed. He laid with me. But as he was getting up to go. I grabbed his strong and gentle hand.

"Gal?"
"Yes?"
"Please."
"Please what?" He smirked.
"Please stay." I finally whispered out.
"Anything for you."