Fight Part 1 - Gally x Reader

Angstyyyyy
—————————————-
They kept swinging at him. Blood would shoot from his face and I couldn't tell if it was from his mouth or his nose.

Thomas and the rest of the Gladers escaped Wicked's grasp but they caught Gally and I. Now they are tourturing us trying to get information on where they are now. Little do they know we know absolutely nothing.

Very strategic of them, to take the only couple out of the Gladers.

We are both chained by our hands, the chains coming from either side of the wall holding our arms a little higher than shoulder length and both Gally and I are facing each other.

"STOP! Please we know nothing" I shriek.

Gally is shirtless covered in bruises while I'm still left untouched. He's breathing heavy. The men hitting him are masked and they pause and turn to me.

Gally let's out a releaved whine but immediately picks up his head and realizes they are headed to me.

"Don't you DARE TOUCH HER" He yells out and blood spits out of his mouth.

"Do you have anything to say darling?" One of the masked men stand in front of me, blocking my view of Gally, and grabs my chin.

"Yes.... Fuck you." I spit in his face and shoots him in the eye, the only piece of his real face I can see. The other behind me rips my shirt open and the rush of cold air touches my back.

They rip the arms and I am left in nothing but my bra and you can see my ribs.

"What are you doing!?" I yell and I start to feel tears prick my eyes.

The man moves from in front of me so the view of Gally is back.

"What are you doing to her?! Don't hurt her!" He sounds strong but I can tell he's faultering. Almost as if he's desperate.

They start beating at my back kicking and pulling at my hair. Kicking my sides.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW!" The man yells.

"N-nothing, we know nothing." I cry.

One of the men slap me across the face and I yelp.

The doors of the cell open and I don't look, I keep my head hung, too weak to even try to look at Gally but recognize the voice coming from the doorway.

"Boys. We want them hurt. Not dead. Let them loose for the night so they can eat and drink." Ava Paige says in a sickeningly calm voice.
They let Gally go first and kick him to ensure he doesn't get up while he can, then they let me go. The feeling of my arms being down is the second best feeling. The first is being able to get to Gally.

Since I am less hurt, I get to him first. I hold his head in my arms and he starts to cry. His whole body shaking and trembling with each tear.

"I can't do this. I can't- I can't keep seeing you hurt."

Tear form in my eyes, "Gal, you are the one hurt, please stay strong I promise- I promise I'll get us out."

He looks up at me and I scan his body. His head in my lap, his body sprawled out and his chest with exposed gashes.

"Your so beautiful..." he whispers.

"You are too." I sob, trying to stay quiet.

In this moment all we can do is love each other for we are all we have. And even in this condition I know that he would protect me in a heart beat.

"Y/n.," Gally says. "What?" I ask.

"I don't think I've ever been more angry in my entire life then I was when they ripped your shirt. I wanted to get to you." Gally starts coughing.

"Shhh. Shhh. Please don't waist your breath. I know. I know what you were thinking." I brush his head and pick it up off of my lap to put gently on the ground and he whines.

I lay down parallel to him and put my arm under his head and we lay there. As he cries, I cry too. As he sobs, I shake with pain.

He turns to me, puts his hand to my face, and tries to get up. He grunts and squints at the florescent lights blinding us. I don't try to stop him, I know it'll only make it worse but I do question him, "Gal, what are you-"

CRASH

His fist connects to the security camera and breaks it. My head starts pounding as an alarm goes off and Gally stands there back facing me. It's rapidly moving up and down.

Guards come folding in....

———————————————-
Part 2 coming soon!!!