Some Time Alone - Gally x Reader

Hey! So I never really do author notes on here or anything but I just wanted to let you guys know that this imagine is heavily inspired by the books but! Please still read this even if you didn't read the books because it's really cute!
-Steph

—————————————————

After reading the note anonymously given to Thomas, we start searching for the address immediately.

Streets littered with people who look absolutely and utterly miserable, like me. Or maybe their not and all I see is what I want to see; people like me.

I had to watch him leave. Gally. His mind was taken over and a woman with the name, Ava Paige took him with WCKD. The last time I ever saw Gally wasn't him, it was a brain washed version of him.

We were almost out. But out of the darkness drew Ava Paige and someone that looked like Gally. But it couldn't be. Gally was strong, and gentle, and kind, and soft. This Gally was struggling, eyes piercing, weak. I barely recognized him.

" Y-Y/N" he whimpered from across the room still not able to move.

I dropped to my knees, "Gally. Please. You have to snap out of it." I started to cry.

"Gally? Go teach that girl that you can't just whine and complain about everything" Ava Paige spoke and drew out her last three words.

I looked up and saw Gally twitch and become angry. They had control of his body but not his mind.

He started taking stride and walking over to me. Since I am fairly in front of the other boys, no one has enough time to snap out of their shock and help me.

I started to cry, "No Gally please stop."

He walked over to me and grabbed my neck and backed me into the nearest wall. Kept squeezing my neck.

"G-Gally stop! Someone help me!" No one moved. He started punching my gut. No one moved.
He squeezed my throat harder. My vision began to blur. I couldn't speak. I was in pain. I'm starting to black out.
"Please." I manage to choke out.

"Enough Gally." I barely her Ava say.
He drops me to the ground.

Something I don't hear when I'm released, "Let Gally have sometime with her. Release him for three minutes."

Gally's stare turns from cold to frightened. I'm still trying to get away from him and he rushes over me.

"N-NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" My throat is scratchy but Gally grabs me, not harsh like before but gently like he always had before and I knew it was him. He lifts up my shirt and looks and all the bruises.

One minute gone

He cups my face and starts to cry, "No no Gally. It's ok. Please." I say breathlessly, "it's not your fault."
"It is... please forgive me of what I'm going to do when under their control."
"Of course, Love." I grab his face and is interrupted.
"One more minute." Ava says slyly.

Two minutes gone

I look at her and Gally turns my face, "just look at me." I turn to him and manage a smile.

"I'm going to find you. I'm going to get out of there and find you no matter what. Do you hear me?" He says while smiling.

"Yes. I understand." I whisper.

I watch him eyes turn from sad and human to angry and robotic.

He turned from me and went to Ava's side.
I watch as he leaves and notice a tear fall from his eye. He's still in there.

The rest of what happened was so painful. Gally shot Chuck. I knew it wasn't him but it's been in my mind. His face, his body, his body killed Chuck. It wasn't his fault.

We arrived to the apartment, a ratty part of the city. Seeming to have a purple lighting to it. Maybe it's all the LED signs. We get to the door and Thomas knocks. No answer.

"It was probably just a joke." Thomas says defeated.

The door opens a crack, "Who are you?"

"My name is Thomas! We received this address from someone."

The door closes and the hatch unlock so the door can open all the way.

A boy opens it and at this point my head is spun around looking at the city surrounding us.

"Where is she? Did she die!? D-Did you kill her??" I spun around again due to the concern in the boys voice.

"G-Gally?" Thomas whispers?
I walk passed Brenda and Minho and see him.
Gally.

"Oh my... Gally?" I come closer.

His hair is ripped out in some places. Bruises cover his face.

"I know. I-I'm not what I used to look like but-" I interrupt him with my arms around his neck. I feel his shoulders tense and then fall and relax. His arms snake around my waist and I'm home.

I'm startled by gunshots. And Gally's hand squeeze my waist harder. He's clearly shaking.

"Hurry. Come inside."

We walk in and are met with a dusty unfurnished apartment.

"Can Y/N and I have sometime alone?" Gally says barely above a whisper. It kills me to see him this wounded that he feels he needs permission to be alone with me.

Thomas nods his head and we make our way to his bedroom which is significantly more furnished than the rest of his home. There's a bed. I see it and as soon as he closes the door I sigh and move him to sit on it and we finally kiss. And I crawl onto him to deepen the connection. His hands roaming my body.

He's like my life support in that moment, we're both dirty but this is the cleanest I could be considering what I wanted to do to him.

He breaks the kiss and moves me so I'm under him. He kisses me and breaks it again.

"I've missed you so much. I thought I lost you... when I had given the note to Thomas I didn't see you and assumed the worst. I just- you don't know what I've had to do to get out of WCKD."

He tells me everything how he had act insane to get out, the left arm, and his story kept growing more and more like a heart ache.

I kissed him and we scooted close towards the middle of the bed. My legs around his waist as his arm supported himself above me.

We don't hear the knock at the door and we both jump as Minho screams and runs out of the room. I burst out into a fit of laughter, something I haven't done in a while, and Gally buries his head in my neck.