V. EDDIE MUNSON IS NOT TED BUNDY

CHAPTER FIVE
↳ eddie munson is not ted bundy

CHAPTER FIVE↳ eddie munson is not ted bundy

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Dustin Henderson never expected to see Laurie Fisher and Max Mayfield ring his doorbell moments after he had learnt the news of a murder of an unknown high school student. He could see the clear look of discomfort on both Max and Laurie's faces, both telling him they needed to talk just from facial expressions alone.

Now, Laurie was here in his bedroom, sat on a spinney chair with her chin resting on the backboard of the seat. Dustin looked completely distressed, pacing back and forth.

"Chrissy Cunningham?" He looked completely confused, looking at both Max and Laurie for some sort of clarification. "You're sure it was Chrissy?"

"Yes, in her cheerleader outfit. Same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie." Max replied firmly, hoping for the love of all things good that Dustin got the hint that she was certain that the cheerleader was Chrissy.

"How do you know that?"

Laurie piped up quietly. "She was getting drugs from him."

Dustin looked at Laurie in complete confusion. "What?"

"Drugs? Substance?"

Dustin shook his head. "I know that— Chrissy Cunningham, though?"

Laurie nodded her head. "She's been through some bad stuff lately and hasn't been herself so she's been trying to take her mind off everything so I suggested she get weed from Eddie or something. I think she wanted something stronger so maybe Ketamine?" Laurie shrugged as she elaborated, her voice quiet and numb as she looked down at the ground. "Believe me, I don't want the dead cheerleader to be Chrissy either, but you don't see Eddie bringing home a cheerleader after a basketball game everyday unless you know specific things."

Dustin exhaled heavily. "Did either of you tell all this to the cops?"

Max and Laurie both simultaneously shook their heads and replied, "no."

Max continued, "we can't be the only ones who saw and knew both of them were going to be together last night. They stood out."

"Eddie the freak with Chrissy the cheerleader?" Dustin simply found that all too unbelievable. "Like you," he directed the point more onto Laurie, "yeah I'd believe it if you two were together. You two know each other. But Chrissy Cunningham buying weed from Eddie?"

"I know, it does seem a bit weird." Laurie answered, grimacing slightly at how nonchalant she sounded. It was as though she wasn't discussing her best friend's own death.

"Exactly. You know, his name's not in the news yet or anything, but I guarantee you Eddie is suspect one now."

"That's crazy." Dustin simply remarked, shaking his head in pure shock at the news. "Eddie didn't do this. No way." Max grimaced slightly, clearly thinking otherwise. Dustin looked her in the eyes. "No way."