XI. PENNHURST MENTAL HOSPITAL

CHAPTER ELEVEN
↳ pennhurst mental hospital

 CHAPTER ELEVEN↳ pennhurst mental hospital

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Laurie Fisher had never in her entire life expected to be walking on the grounds of Pennhurst Mental Hospital, dressed smartly and going to interview her childhood fear. It was actually quite funny, since she was definitely not be the type to get such a prestigious opportunity, though she certainly looked the part. Pennhurst Mental Hospital certainly wasn't the place she planned on going, considering the people who were here, but, here she was, wearing a long blue skirt, a white blouse and a pair of black Mary Janes. Robin and Nancy were both on her side, standing tall as they walked towards the entrance. It was rather overbearing watching each patient as they passed. She didn't mean to stare, but it was unconscious. 

However, as much as they tried looking professional, Robin looked beyond appalled, shaking slightly as she tried walking properly in her heels.  She complained, "I can't breathe in this thing, and I'm itchy. I'm itching all over."

"It's not all about comfort." Nancy replied, gritting it out slightly. "Okay? We're academics."

Robin snarked, "Who are evidently coming straight from Easter brunch." She looked between her and Nancy, before commenting on Laurie's outfit. "Though, Laurie looks less Easterie."

"I'm an atheist." She shrugged, glad she didn't look like she was coming from an Easter brunch. That would definitely have butchered her mood up. "Nance where'd you get this bra it makes my tits look great?"

Nancy eyed Laurie up strangely. "I am--- I won't be answering that."

Laurie groaned. "Fine, I'll just look at the label later." She turned to Robin, giving her a small smile. "You know, your boobs look good Robbie."

Robin groaned, her face red as she adjusted her chest. "This bra that you gave me is really pinching my boobs. This is so-- why is it so uncomfortable?" She whispered to Laurie, her mouth a-gap with confusion.

Laurie shrugged. "Your boobs look fine. I'm sure they're fine." Laurie didn't at all notice the blush that coated Robin's cheeks once again.

"Okay. Could you both just let me do the talking? If that's even possible?" Nancy directed the last bit towards Robin in particular, though Laurie knew it was also directed towards her.

"It's not only possible, it's inevitable." Robin hissed, clearly very uncomfortable in the state she was being put in. Laurie wondered if Steve would've been able to cope if he was the one dressed in a frilly dress. She assumed he'd somehow be able to pull it off. "Because shortly, I'll be dead from strangulation."

"I can give you CPR?" Laurie offered, a playful grin on her face that Nancy Wheeler certainly didn't miss. "And anyways, at least you'll die with your boobs looking great!"