VI. WHAT A STONER WOULD WATCH

CHAPTER SIX
↳ what a stoner would watch

CHAPTER SIX↳ what a stoner would watch

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Immediately, Laurie could feel herself go a bit red when they had pulled up right outside Family Video. Right where Robin worked. It came very quickly to her realisation that both Max and Dustin were referring to Steve and Robin when they expressed on the fact they needed to go see two people who could help. Laurie breathed in heavily as they opened the door, the bell chiming and Robin Buckley's face widening at the mere sight of Laurie Fisher with both Dustin Henderson and Max Mayfield.

"Hey, Steve." Dustin rushed to the front alongside both Laurie and Max. Laurie simply waved awkwardly to Robin, who gave her a small wave.

"You see this?" Steve asked, referring to the news.

The news referring to Chrissy's death.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin asked firmly.

Steve looked dumbfounded. "Someone was murdered."

"No shit Sherlock." Laurie immediately replied, not even caring how rude she sounded at the moment. She could already tell how urgent Dustin needed for him to reply and so she knew she had no time to worry if she sounded like a complete bitch.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin asked once more, this time more firm with his question.

"Two. Why?" Steve replied, his face completely downturned in confusion.

Robin interjected, "technically three, if you count Keith's."

"Perfect." Laurie smiled, though immediately dropping it the moment Dustin swung his legs over the counter, knocking the tapes off the counter. Laurie and Max both walked behind the counter, though Laurie joined Robin in picking up the pile. Laurie gave Robin an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that."

Robin breathed out with parted lips, returning a small smile. "It's fine." She bent down, trying to grab onto some tapes, accidentally touching Laurie's hand. Robin went bright red, standing up and turning her attention back onto Dustin who was already on the computer.

"What are you doing, man?" Steve had asked, moving directly next to Dustin as the boy sat down.

"Setting up base of operations here."

Robin frowned, looking completely bewildered. "Base of operations?" She turned to Laurie.

"I'm still confused as well, don't even ask me." The blonde haired girl shrugged before Robin could even ask a question to her. "Just know that this is actually pretty important, though I don't get the full picture whatsoever."

Both Robin and Laurie turned their attention onto Steve and Dustin, who were bickering.

"Get off."

"I need it."