Chapter 3; 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

Pete escaped Vegas the very moment he knew he fucked up with whatever he was doing at that point in time. - In Pete's memory, at this point, Vegas probably don't have much recollection of him, oh wait, he probably wants to kill him

Pete ran off and to his surprise, Vegas followed him, "Pete?" Vegas called out, that very same voice that used to beg for him to stay.

Pete stopped his steps, "Hmm, I don't recall doing anything? You looked really afraid of me huh?" Vegas said as Pete looked at Vegas in his eyes.

The moment their eyes met, Vegas felt weird. It was like in a second his heart actually ached. 

"Khun Vegas, I don't have anything with you-" 

"Pete..." Vegas called out, but he was caressing his forehead that frowned. There were just blurred-out visions flashing in Vegas' mind. 

"Just go," Vegas said as he turned his back and walked away from Pete while he was rubbing his temples, Pete stood there for a long while as he saw Vegas walk away from him, further and further as it gets.

.

.

.

Weeks have passed since Vegas and Pete first met in this timeline, but things weren't getting better for Pete. In fact, it was turning worse. Just because Pete knew exactly what was going to happen based on what he can recall.

"Pete!" Tankhun shouted as he looked at Pete who has been dazing out, "Yes Khun Noo!" Pete snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Tankhun, who was now frowning because Pete wasn't focused on their drama.

"Hey! What's wrong with you!" Tankhun shouted at Pete, "Sorry Khun Noo, I-I was just thinking of my grandma." Pete said as he lied. 

"Oh? Need a break? I mean do you want me to go back with you to visit your grandma?" Tankhun proposed but Pete smiled and said it was fine and they went back to complete Tankhun's drama. 

Just then there were a bunch of other bodyguards knocking on Tankhun's door and apparently, the minor family is here again and this time it was for a dinner together.

Pete looked surprised, "Dinner?" He asked out, while he took glances at Tankhun who was now furious, "Who allowed?!" He asked angrily but still make his way there, "I will whack the shit out of Vegas!"

"Khun Noo!" Pete shouted as he followed Tankhun as they headed to the main dining area and to his surprise, Vegas was staring at him.

His legs felt weak as he walked toward him, "Hello Khun Vegas, Khun Macau." He softly spoke up but Vegas frowned when he hear how Pete speaks towards him, there was that barrier there between them and it somewhat felt weird for Vegas.

"What do you want?" Tankhun asked out as Kinn was sitting there and it seems to be a casual dinner without their fathers. 

"Just here for dinner, big brother," Vegas answered yet his eyes were just looking at Pete, checking him from head to toe, "Hey! Why are you staring at Pete!" Tankhun noticed how Vegas was checking out Pete and pulled Pete behind him and glared angrily at Vegas.

"Hm..." That was all Vegas said, it was really quiet, he didn't have any reaction to whatever Tankhun was saying, "Scared?" Vegas asked this question but it didn't seem to be directed to anyone here because why would anyone be afraid of Vegas at this point - not at this stage.

Pete's heart skipped a beat because he didn't recall that during this time Vegas knew him or even bothered to try to know him so somehow, this timeline of events wasn't going in the original flow.

"Scared my ass! You bastard!" Tankhun screamed and wanted to smack Vegas in his head because at every level it seems like Vegas was trying to challenge Tankhun, "Khun Noo!" Pete said as he grabbed Tankhun by his wrist and pulled him back and Vegas looked at Pete with wonders.

.

.

.

They were now all at the rifle gun range within the main family as everyone was going to have some sort of competition within the family - a gun competition.

"Pete! Come here, challenge the minor family," Tankhun said proudly, as Pete was the main family head bodyguard, he was the strongest in everything he did.

"Khun Noo, can we get someone else?" Pete asked out while he looked away from Vegas trying to avoid his glares, he tumbles a little as he walked across.

"NO!" Tankhun shouted as Pete forced himself to walk over to the firing range, his eyes wandered towards Vegas' direction and he found that Vegas was glancing at him.

Before they could continue their conversation, gunshots were shot first by Kinn, and Pete got startled by the shots, subconsciously Pete turned around to look at Vegas as his hand trembled against the gun.

Vegas was weirdly bothered by Pete's actions, he glanced through a few times and notice that every time a gunshot happened, Pete's body seems to be shivering and his eyes looked really empty and scared.

"Not playing," Vegas shouted as he threw the gun on the table and walked out and everyone was very puzzled by Vegas' actions because he was never the type to back out against such competition. 

.

.

.

Pete was now at a private beach, this place was a place that Vegas once brought him here during their past life, Pete breathed in the air and looked at the place and tears uncontrollably flow down his cheeks.

"I miss you..." Pete mouthed the words, but he felt someone sitting next to him, that same scent, "Vegas..." Pete called out his name as he looked at Vegas.

His puff red eyes burst into tears, he could no longer control his longing for Vegas as he reached his hands to pull Vegas into a hug.

"You are so weird..." Vegas responded to his muffled cries as he hugged Pete back, and now, things are going strange.

===

AUTHOR NOTE: OMG I KNOW I KNOW, I WENT MISSING FOR A FEW WEEKS. I AM SO SORRY, WRITERS BLOCK THEY SAY, My brain died a little, I apologize! I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS OKAY?!?!?! Drop your comments!! LETS BE FRIENDS ON TWITTER!!