Chapter 5; 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆

The main family was frantically looking for Pete and they managed to locate Pete within a short period of time ever since they noticed that Pete was missing.

"Pete!" Porsche and the rest dashed into the room only to realize that Pete was unconscious on the bed with his top ripped open and his neck being marked with a teeth bite.

"Pete!" Porsche shouted out worriedly as Pol and Arm dashed beside Pete and tried to wake him up but Pete was completely out of it. 

Kinn's face was dark, he wanted to know who could take Pete out in one go and under the supervision of the rest! 

"Check the CCTVs, I want to know who took Pete out," Kinn ordered as Pol and Arm carried Pete on their back and headed out, while on the other side Vegas was having all the time feeling his lips as he looked at the CCTV realizing how angry Kinn was and how satisfied he was.

Vegas did what he did because he wanted Pete, he wanted to be in control and not Pete being the upper hand especially when he notices that Pete is able to influence his feelings. 

.

.

.

Pete opened up his eyes to only realize that Tankhun was sitting down beside him worriedly as he was placing a cold towel on his forehead, "Khun Noo," Pete called out softly as Pol and Arm gathered around Pete.

"PETE!!" Tankhun shouted as he hugged Pete and Kinn was looking at Pete, "Feeling better?" Kinn asked out with his hands crossed in front of his chest, "Yes Khun Kinn, I-"

"Do you recall what happened?" Kinn asked the question right away and Pete rose up from the bed and looked at Kinn for a few seconds, "No Khun Kinn, I don't recall anything." Pete responded and he lied.

Pete was feeling so uneasy lying to Kinn but he didn't want Vegas in trouble especially when now, Vegas admitted to him that he was his new target, but WHY?! Pete needed to know the reason and he has to at least protect Vegas for now.

"Okay, just rest Pete. I will sort this out," Kinn said as Pete nodded his head and apologize since this was his first time getting into trouble and worst still, he was drugged. 

Pete was the head of the bodyguards and Tankhun has never once got kidnapped ever since Pete was with him, yet, this time Pete got drugged in an auction and no one knows who it was.

.

.

.

The more the night came, the more uneasy Pete became! He didn't know why did Vegas choose him as the target instead of Porsche, the timeline is not matching? Pete's overloaded brain is trying to think about it and to his surprise, someone made a visit to him!

"Hey," Vegas called out as he looked at Pete, his eyes were teasing as he enjoys seeing Pete flinch in fear. But to Vegas' surprise, Pete stared back at Vegas not with fear, but with curiosity like he wanted an answer from Vegas.

"Feeling better?" Vegas asked as he walked towards Pete and his fingers brushed through Pete's neck where he leave the mark on his neck, "Looking nice, you look so pretty being marked-"

"What are you planning?" Pete asked yet he did not stop Vegas from touching his neck, and to Vegas, it felt as if Pete was enjoying his touches.

It strikes Vegas even harder, he loved mind games, but Pete was different and he felt it through his veins, it was as if Pete could see him right through, and honestly, Vegas disliked it. He wants the upper hand but Pete seemed to be the one with the upper hand!

"It wasn't supposed to be me, it was Porsche you wanted!" Pete blurted out as Vegas raised his eyebrows and looked at Pete in a reaction that Pete wasn't able to guess, his face was extremely calm yet chilling.

"What makes you think I want Porsche?" Vegas asked, his voice was colder than before, and his grips on Pete's neck were a little rougher than before. "I just know Vegas," Pete answered as he stared right at Vegas' eyes and when their eyes met, it was like an instant spark.

Vegas knew exactly what kind of person he was and with Pete being the family bodyguard there was no way he didn't figure out what kind of person, he was. Yet, Pete had the guts to continue, it in fact triggered Vegas's intention to play and get him.

"Hey, don't guess, don't assume," Vegas said coldly as he pinched Pete's chin and lean in till they could feel each other breath, Pete trembled when he felt the very same scent from Vegas, "J-Just stop whatever you are doing, Vegas," Pete said as he closed his eyes yet he wasn't rejecting Vegas at all.

"Careful," Vegas said as he caressed Pete's cheeks and their eyes met again, "Take care," Vegas teased as he handed a bag of medication to Pete in short admitting that he drugged Pete, because who is in the right mind to prepare this?!

Vegas left the main house from the side door and this is when Pete realizes that Vegas sneaked into the main house to visit him?! The more Pete thinks, the more Pete wondered where went wrong! Everything seems to be going on the right side of the line and that scares Pete more because, this time, he couldn't afford to lose Vegas again.

.

.

.

Days passed since that incident happened and the training at the main family got tougher and stricter as Kinn wants that person caught yet they didn't know who it was, it felt as if the person was against the main family yet... why would that person mark Pete? That's something Kinn doesn't understand.

"Pete, are you okay?" Porsche asked worriedly but Pete assured him that all was good and out of a sudden Khun Korn came over and took Pete out.

"Pete, I need you on a mission," Khun Korn said as Pete nodded his head, "Yes Khun Korn?" 

"There is a business that we are dealing and it's now handled by the minor family, we need someone there to handle and take care of the goods, apparently Vegas is okay with you going over." Khun Korn continue and Pete was about to scream his lungs out!

This is going very very wrong!

"You will be stationed at the minor family house for 5 months till the business is completed, you are able to come back every day or week which is up to Vegas's decision, ensure that you keep both families going well," Khun Korn ordered and Pete had no choice but to accept this.

"When do you need me there Khun Korn?" Pete asked, but Khun Korn pointed at the back and Vegas was already standing there all smiley, "Now," Vegas answered on behalf of Khun Korn and it seemed like Pete's belongings has been packed!

"F-Fuck..." Pete spoke softly as Khun Korn walked off and the other bodyguards walked Pete and Vegas out of the main family residence.

Vegas's car was packed right outside and Pete looked at Vegas trying to speak to him but Vegas pushed him into the car seat and drove off, "Hey sweetheart, why are you so worried?" Vegas teased as Pete looked away.

Hell yes, he is frightened cause none of this is accordingly to what he can recall!?!?!?! What is happening? Pete's error 101 brains is trying to load but before he could even react properly he was now back at the minor family house, the place that kept him captive in his past life!

====

Author Note: I hope you guys have fun reading?! Alternate timeline officially starting from here! Please drop your comments and let me know!! I can be found on Twitter as the same name too::

@/trinygrins