Chapter 4; 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕

It was obvious to Vegas that Pete was not stable, but the question is why is Vegas, himself so concerned about Pete's emotions? They should have no connections in any form of way and this was a very out-front matter.

But the past few nights for Vegas have been crazy, he kept having little visions of someone crying his eyes out for him and Vegas just couldn't believe it.

A man, like him? Someone loving him and crying for him? No way. Vegas couldn't believe it but all he could see in the visions was someone dying beside him.

But somehow he felt at peace whenever Pete was nearby him, and this was something he couldn't deny but the question is why? Why is Pete the one? Especially someone from the main family!

Vegas had started following Pete's actions ever since that very day Pete hugged him out of a sudden and the weirder thing is he is not disgusted or anything, in fact, he found comfort! Whatever this is about, Pete is the only key and Vegas wants an answer.

.

.

.

God knows how long Pete cried in Vegas' embrace, Pete eventually calmed himself down as he broke away from Vegas' embrace and looked at him, those eyes were full of hope and fear.

"I am sorry Khun Vegas," Pete apologized in his normal tone, trying to create a distance but Vegas pulled him closer to his face, 

"Pete, I do not like whatever that is happening now," Vegas said coldly and Pete nodded his head yet not resisting his grip, "I am sorry, it won't happen again." and yet that's the only Pete could say but Vegas was actually kind enough to not ask anything further.

Pete stared at the sea while Vegas was beside him, this moment was so peaceful after all in the past life how could they have the time to do all this? 

Vegas took glances at Pete who was now curled up as he leans his head on his knee while he hugged his legs and looked at the sea, "How did you know this place?" Vegas asked out, in curiosity. 

This place was a private area and he was pretty sure it was not accessible to the public since it was the Theerapanyakul's private sea and honestly in his recollection the only person who knew this place was him and no one else.

"Someone brought me here once," Pete answered as he closed his eyes and feel the breeze while Vegas was still beside him, "Lover?" Vegas popped the second question and when Vegas himself asked his question he was equally shocked by himself.

Pete paused for a long time, turned his head, and looked at Vegas while he responded, "I don't know what are we, I hope someone can tell me the answer because I don't know if he loves me," Pete said bitterly as he bit on his lip to prevent himself from crying.

He tilted his head away from Vegas as he stood up, "I won't disturb you any further Khun Vegas," Pete said as he walked away from Vegas but Vegas' heart ached a little when he heard Pete asking if that person loved him or not. 

.

.

.

Months went past ever since Pete and Vegas met at the sea and now Pete was trying to carefully recall whatever happen in the past, he doesn't want Vegas to make the same mistake as before and this time he wants to save Vegas first.

"I expect everyone to be on top of everything," Kinn said as they headed into the auction hall, Pete looked down and all he saw was Vegas wearing a full white suit sitting down as he took glances towards Porsche.

Pete's heart sank as Vegas looked towards Porsche just exactly like how he did in the past life and Pete knew that whatever that is happening tonight was Vegas's doing.

"Porsche! Don't drink anything tonight okay?" Pete warned Porsche who seemed to be in a happy mood since there were pretty girls everywhere and drinks.

Porsche nodded his head as Pete stood back at the emergency exit and looked at Porsche trying to avoid Porsche getting kidnapped tonight since this was the start of every bad thing that is happening.

As the auction begins, Pete has his eyes fully glued on Porsche and indeed, Porsche was offered a drink but before Porsche could drink it, Pete snatched it away from Porsche and dashed back to the emergency exit.

"Porsche!" Pete called out his name but Porsche looked away, feeling guilty that he had ignored Pete's warning. "Please, this is for your own good," Pete said as Porsche nodded his head, and surprisingly everything went smoothly.

Pete relaxed for a second and a waiter walked towards Pete as he offered Pete a glass of drink, Pete smiled and drank the water as he looked at his surroundings and his vision started being blurry!

Pete couldn't stand straight as he dashed towards the washroom and he was feeling hot and dizzy and out of a sudden two man dashed out and pulled Pete out of the washroom! 

"L-Let me go!" Pete shouted but his body was so weak and it felt like he didn't have any further energy left behind! Before he knew it, he was now thrown against the bed with his hands tied up in a rope.

Pete raised his legs and kicked one of the man but before the man could raise his hands to slap Pete, a cold voice said "Who allowed you to touch him?" The man bowed and recieved a cold hard slap from him.

"I am sorry Khun Vegas,." The man apologised as they rushed out of the room and kept the door closed, Vegas caressed Pete's face while Pete shivered as he noticed it was Vegas that was right in front of him, that look in his face was horrifying.

It was like Vegas had him in his game and this time instead of Porsche, Pete was the new target. 

"Hey sweetheart, there is no need to defend Porsche against me, he is not my target, you are," Vegas speaks as he unbuttons Pete's top, "Look at you-" Vegas touched his body and Pete shivered against Vegas touch that was so familiar yet so foreign at this point.

"Khun V-Vegas!" Pete called out his name but Vegas held onto his chin tightly, "I don't like it when I am not in control, pet." 

"Let's see what you are up to, pet," Vegas said coldly as he leans in to leave a deep mark on Pete's neck as he sucked his neck really hard, "Fuck-" Pete called out before he almost lost all his concious. 

====

Author note: Like I said it's an alternate timeline so this time, Pete will be the one that is Vegas new target ~ Hehe, drop your comments and thoughts that helps me to keep going na ja ~!