TheK1ng0fK1ng5

Steve Pawlett & Mark Irwin

Tommy is a teen genius who dominates the online world of Call of Duty (COD).

In reality, the brilliant but nerdy Tommy is a constant target for schoolyard bullies. That is until the new kid, the athletic Ethan comes to town; a kid who's dead Grandfather talks to Tommy and guides him towards his goal of developing a device that will allow him to travel into the Fourth Dimension.

Wanting desperately to impress his secret online cohort BlizzardGirl, the daughter of a gaming tycoon, Tommy signs up for the world's largest COD Tournament. Winning this tournament has dual benefits for Tommy. The Grand Prize of $50,000 will help bail out his black friend Antoine's family that is in debt to the mob and a stellar performance as the world's best gamer should win over BlizzardGirl.

His perfect plan quickly spirals out of control when mobsters, Tony and Rocco are spotted on the plane to Vegas along with his COD rival, Terrence.

On their first night in Las Vegas things get worse when Ethan is kidnapped by a Colombian drug lord in revenge for Ethan rescuing one of Berto's young girls from the streets. Tommy and his friends  soon finds themselves in a real game of  live ammunition COD as they battle Berto and his gang to save Ethan from certain death.

In the blink of an eye the norm of small town school life quickly accelerates out of control as the three teen boys and their female companions match must confront and overcome mafia mobsters as well as Colombian drug smugglers, not to mention challenging the best competitors Call of Duty has to offer.  All of this culminates in it culminating in an intense and dangerous game of who's going to die next.