About Story

Hello Mr./Mrs. reader.

This story is about an innocent girl who lives in her own world. She is a fan of vampires since childhood and always wishes to meet a real vampire one day her wish became reality.

The boy she met is kpop idol also a dangerous vampire. He does not like girls because he thinks they cheat and play but when he met y/n his pov changed. he slightly starts falling for her. He feels so much happy when he is around her and also protects her from other vampires. y/n was a shy girl so he made the first move.

This story is not stolen from anywhere.
It is not a storytelling type of book. it is based on natural scenarios that can happen to one. the main story is based on dialogues and some narrations. it won't be completed in two to three parts. Join yourself with characters. to know what happens in the end. every chapter is connected to the next chapter. so make sure you read the previous chapter in a proper way.

One thing you must have to do is:

I have used reaction pictures of celebrities so you can better understand their facial reactions.

Listen to songs I mentioned in each chapter to make sure you can feel and imagine in a stronger way.

Every chapter will be publish on Sunday at 9:00 clock

So don't miss it

disclaimer🚫:

some of the characters are chosen to play negative roles.
The way characters are characterized in the story does not belong in the real world. they are characterized according to your ideal type.

these series contain violence and fight

read on your own risk hehe..!!

BOY GROUP:

S T R A Y K I D S🔥

FANDOM:

S T A Y S😎

That's it ....!!

Enjoy bye bye