Chapter 01

[Early Morning]

Y/n: (dreaming) don't  go! don't ! please Minho.. I am not a liar (screams) I didn't cheat you ..!(woke up)what's happening to me ? since I'm in Korea I'm watching nightmares and who was that pretty boy? ahhh his name was....  yeah Minho! well anyways its already morning I have to get ready..

[breakfast table]

Dad: y/n did you sleep well? hope you like your new room! its bigger than previous one.

y/n: dad its good but I'm not happy here I miss my friends, my school! why we are here I want to go back.

Mom: y/n you talk so much go hurry up its time to school and remember you have to walk by yourself no school bus is coming for you go bye

y/n: oh yeah mom thanks I almost forgot  bye everyone.. (hey dad scream in joy) Am I allowed to have a Korean boyfriend (wink)bye

Dad: hey you come back!!!..

Y/n: [walking by jyp building] wahh... its so bigggg.. (opened mouth looking at jyp big cup ) she bumped  lee Minho (clash!)

Minho: hey cant you see a tall guy like me (sitting on floor rubbing hand over his head with closed eyes)

y/n: ahh I'm so sorry (gave her hand to Minho)

Minho: (opened eyes and saw pretty face of y/n) smiles its okay ..! gamsamida(cute tone)

y/n:  I cant speak Korean sorry..!(saw her watch) oh its too late ran...

Minho: smiles .. ahh minho be hard don't melt she is gone already

[SOPA highschool Seoul Korea]

students: look at her ... ohhhh... she is so cute.... look her big eyes

y/n: are they talking about me? (whisper )

yeji: (famous idol) yes they are talking about you! you are new pretty face in our school!

y/n: what? sorry me?(shocked)

yeji: hi I am in last year of my highschool (came close to y/n's ear whisper)beware pretty and cute easily get trapped here bye 

y/n: oh God what a strange women .. 

[In class]

teacher: y/n come here! everyone this is y/n your new classmate. y/n introduce yourself!

y/n: hey everyone! I am y/n. I'm here to study so boys ! don't ever imagine me as your girlfriend this wont happen ..

teacher: ahh!(shocked) y/n you can sit there with jeongin

students: cheer her..!!!! (a girl said) but sir only IN sit there how can she with him?(another girl) maybe he will like her let her sit..

y/n: (embarrassed) sit at his desk

teacher: class silence I'll be back yuna tell me who will mess

jeongin: came in class (chewing gum with his friends at his back) he straight saw y/n sitting over his chair (walks in look at y/n) stand up !

y/n: han?

jeongin: can't you hear ?I said stand up! (took another chair and placed next to his)

y/n: holding her bag tight look innocently at jeongin

jeongin: (blushed /smiled) sit here!  you thought I'll kick you? as other saying (smiled).

y/n: ah ... yes! I thought you wont allow me to sit here.

jeongin: haha why would I do that ? I allowed pretty girls to sit with me and you are pretty.

yuna: y/n dont take his words seriously he calls every ugly girl pretty

y/n: look at her (embarrassed) 

jeongin: hey behave ! at least it all natural beauty no make up!(smiled /arching one eyebrow)

yuna: whatever...

jeongin: whats your name ? cooperate please  I'm not so good in english but I am learning it.

Y/n: haha no !you are pretty good (smiled) I am y/n.

jeongin: (noticed cute dimpled side of her lips) hey I also have dimples!

y/n: ha what!

jeongin: smiled see but mine is little bigger than yours 

y/n: I have dimples? I didn't know that!

jeongin: yeah when you smile it appears at side of your lips (hold her hand and poke her finger to her dimples) can you feel?

y/n: ohh yeah ...

yuna: hope jeongin told you class rules (jealous) since you two look good friends.

jeongin: oh yeah we are friends now you can also she is nice .

yuna: I don't need to.

[lunch time]

y/n: jeongin where is library?

jeongin: oh what? haha I don't know because I've never been there! yuna will guide you way .she is class monitor. I've something to do I'll meet you soon bye.