Chapter 33

straykids pov:

Minho talking to his members casually. then hyunjin, felix and jeongin arrived.

Jeongin: we are finally done with our photoshoot. I am hungry, I need meat.

Minho: oh guys welcome. Yang Jeongin do you have an idea what your girlfriend is doing these days?

Jeongin: No I don't know. I was with you guys the whole day. how should I know? but you were missing during Photoshoot where were you??

Hyunjin: and as always you guys started fighting again. I'm sick of this guys I'm going for sleep good night.

Felix: yeah good night, Minho please tell what she did.

Minho: she was in hospital selling her kidney.

Jeongin: (stood up) what???? are you in your senses!!.

Felix: why she did that?

Minho: (showed receipt) look she made an appointment and she did this for money.

Jeongin: (noticed date) so I was right she was hiding this from me.

Minho: you knew?

Jeongin: the date mentioned on this receipt is a day before, we had chat in morning. I called her and seems she cried from her voice, so that's the reason why she was afraid. and stopped me from coming to her.

Minho: I asked her several times but she was angry with me because of minju so did not reply to me, and left my house in hurry.

Felix: what was she doing with you?

Minho: what do you mean, hello this territory mark!!(point his neck) we are connected(smirk) I sensed it and went to save that crazy girl because his wolf boyfriend doesn't keep eye on her.

Jeongin: excuse me? I can't tie her with me, She is human, she needs some space to accept our relationship.

While Minho talking to jeongin and felix. He got a painful shock, he fell down. and put his hand over his territory mark, press his palm, and took deep breaths.