Chapter 04

[jeongin went to highschool to see y/n] 

[listen to Ay ay ay slowed russian song in loop]

(y/n was sitting at swing reading her vampire novel)

jeongin: (comes from back ) booo!

y/n: ha...! (fall from swing)

jeongin: oh God sorry are you okay? (give his hand to her)

y/n: of course I am okay !what can happen to me? (taunt him hold his hand and stands up cleaned) 

Jeongin: can I ask you what are you doing here on Sunday???

y/n: I thought today is school ! because Korean students study a lot

Jeongin: no doubt ! we study but not on Sunday. what are you reading? and did you find this from school library? let me see (took book from her hand)

 what are you reading? and did you find this from school library? let me see (took book from her hand)

y/n: what I was reading it ...!!! I don't remember exact page number

Jeongin: I remember ! wait let me see .. wahhh! vampire! do you like vampires?

y/n: give it to me you angrybird! yes I love vampires! from my childhood but its fictional. I know !I wish I can meet real one!

Jeongin: what if they do exist ? and living secretly what if you made a vampire fall in love with you?( smiled)

y/n: (smiled look in jeongin's eyes) really that will be great?? but look at me !I am not as much beautiful as mentioned in stories! 

Jeongin: (shy) well... It does not really matter as long as you are pretty innocent and cute.!

y/n: vampires like cute girls? I don't believe !

Jeongin: we like girls who are pure and sinless that's our weakness !

y/n: we?

Jeongin: no I mean they lets go! you must be hungry!

y/n: no I am fine bye (walk away)

Jeongin: come here (hold Y/n's wrist)

[a fan of straykids saw them took photo and viral it]

[Inside jyp ]

(seungmin and Han using Instagram saw photo of jeongin with y/n)

seungmin: han is it jeongin? ahh

Han: wait let me see ...!  damn! its senorita 

seungmin: what? Minho's future girlfriend what jeongin is doing with him?

Han: should we tell Minho about this?

seungmin: we cant hide! he'll have already seen this lets go ask him!

Han: (ran) lee Minhoooo give me your phone !

Minho: saw that post. ahh wait ! what are you doing? are you mad!

Han: (took phone from his hand) I need to call my mom

Minho: so what? use your phone!

Han: its not working . oh hello mom I was calling you but my phone was not working

Minho: (staring him then suddenly smile) hannie.. crazy boy ..

seungmin: what were you doing before we came here? did you see something?

Minho: I was looking for y/n's Instagram account . hey don't tell to han he will start mocking at me! seems she don't use social media

seungmin: do you have feelings for her?

Minho: no ...! absolutely not! 

seungmin: then If I show you something don't get angry!(showed photo of jeongin holding wrist of y/n)  

Minho: what? this is her! what she is doing with him!(stand up)

seungmin: seems jeongin is interested in her! if you don't like her ! don't come in between them .. hope you are understand..

Minho: okay don't worry I wont by the way I'm not interested in her! so I don't care who she dates.. (angry ,walk down to jyp cafe)

Han: gives his phone back. thanks bro

Minho: (didn't response)

Han: what happened? Minho

[ jeongin revealed his secret to y/n in car ]

jeongin: so y/n .. where did you come from?can you leave that book please!

Y/n: oh sorry. I am from Washington DC.

jeongin: wow but you look Asian!

y/n: I'm mix of Asian and European ..(smiled)

Jeongin: (looking  at her smile) hey you look cute when you smile.. can I ask something personal?

Y/n: ohh thanks! yes ....(scared)?

Jeongin: are you dating someone? I've never date girls so .. I want to experience this!

Y/n: do you think I can date someone? I don't even know the A,B,C,D of relationship!don't worry you will get any beautiful girl you're popular in our highschool..

Jeongin: If I want to date them why would I ask you? (whisper) do you want to go on date with me?

y/n: ahhh..!!!!(shocked) I think I must go to home. I've some work to do .can you drop me to home? well you should ask yuna I think she likes you (smiled) 

Jeongin: no !okay forget what I said sorry! I'm Kpop Idol and I work in JYP she didn't tell you about this right?

y/n: you're opposite of everything what she told me! what is Kpop?

jeongin: you really dont know? God... are you living on earth !! Kpop is a music industry and I am singer and dancer google me when you reach home.!

Y/n: you work in JYP?? its my favorite building in Korea!

jeongin: you know JYP? that's great okay then lets go for coffee there!!

Y/N: well yeah I think I know its a café but don't you've better options?

To be continued..