Chapter 37

jeongin and y/n at the beach. jeongin was opening all secrets from y/n.

y/n: so you just want to kill me but because Minho saved me from you, in order to take revenge with him you played with me.

Jeongin: no no !! umm yeah! and while that your beauty and innocence made me in zing with you.

y/n: zing?

Jeongin: zing means love in vampire language. hey, I tell you everything honestly that does not mean you hate me.

Y/n: what's with minho? why does he keep running from me?

Jeongin: agghh!! he doesn't run he just doesn't have feelings for you.

y/n: I don't think so (smiled) I think he has zing for me but there is something stopping him

Jeongin: why don't you give up on him?

y/n: what are you jealous?(smirk)

Jeongin: why would I?

y/n: I already gave up but I am just curious to know.

Jeongin: umm! then you should ask bangchan, han or hyunjin about this. they might reply to you.

y/n: okay leave it!, I want to thank you for what you did to save me from jyp.

Jeongin: I want something in return.

Y/n: tell! I will do it. you helped me in getting rid of jyp.

Jeongin: any? (smirk)

y/n: yeahhh!!

Jeongin:  since you agreed on any!

Y/n: ahh!! please be nice. don't think so far.

Jeongin: okay according to your innocence and rudeness level, I want you to become my personal makeup artist.

Y/n: makeup and me? Both are two different things. have you ever seen me in makeup before? 

Jeongin: I don't know, just do this for me, or else we break up.

y/n: haha break up for this small thing?