Chapter 45

Minho arrived. He was looking for her. Here and there then saw a girl in a black dress with long hair reading books. He ran over her. He was sweating badly. He screamed y/n's name. She looks back. wonyoung was scared of minho.

Minho ran over her. y/n stood up. smiled at him and hugged him. Minho hugged her back tightly. He touches y/n's face softly.

Minho: stop giving me torture y/n. I thought something happened to you.

Y/n: (smiled) my phone was dead. I am sorry.

Minho: y/nnn I was missing you.

Y/n bunt her face to minho's. minho rubbed his nose to y/n's.

Y/n: I am fine don't worry.

Minho: (hugged her again) let my heart be at peace.

Y/n: (ouch! ) minho please be gentle.

Minho: what happened?

Y/n: nothing (she looked worried and stared at wonyoung)

Wonyoung: oh nou! minho will kill me. (Thinking)

Minho: why are you looking at him? Did he do something to you?

Y/n: no no! (Sweating and looked worried)

Minho: take off your coat.

Y/n: but why?

Minho: y/nnn! ( breathe out) do what I say.

Y/n: (took off the coat, there were large red scratches on her both arms)

Minho: thats why you were looking at him? wonyoung you did that if I am not wrong.

Wonyoung: I did not know she was y/n.

Y/n: Minho wait stop please!

Minho: wonyoung!(screamed)

Wonyoung: y/n stop him I don't wanna die.

Minho: (jumps over him) how dare you to touch my girl. You just didn't even touch her you hurt her. I am gonna freeze your body brat.

Y/n: (ran toward him) minho, please. It was a misunderstanding. don't fight.

Minho: what misunderstanding? can't he see the territory mark on your neck?

Wonyoung: she was wearing scarf that was hidden. I didn't know she is y/n. I stopped when she said she in lee minho's territory.

Y/n: minho please stop.

Minho stood up from him and pin y/n againts the wall he covered y/n with his arms.

Minho: and you y/n why do you come here without my permission?

Y/n: Minho! I don't want to disturb you. You were having your show.

Minho: don't make me mad why you came here?
(Hit his hand to wall)

Y/n: please don't hurt yourself. Or else

Minho: or else what? You will leave me.

Y/n:Ahhh no! I will forget that you are cursed. I might kiss you. (smirk)

Minho: (looked in her sparkling eyes aggressively  and smirked slightly)

Y/n: I am not kidding you know I can. (Bite her own lips)

Minho: then do it or I will do that! (smiled)

Y/n:  umm...

"okay, then I'll make it easy for you" Minho, I held her face up and kissed her hard as possible, sucking her breath out, all she can do is, do nothing but just show me the same energy, and surprisingly my y/n did. after few seconds she tried to say something through her eyes since her mouth was busy with me.