Story Idea #4

This idea was suggested by my friend named: JeymisPeixoto, so be sure to check him out later on.

Story Name: "Iron Patriot and Bumblebee: The Dynamic Trio"

Plot: After the Dark Avengers made a truce with the DarKaiju Warriors, (AN this will be from an alternative version of KaijuMaster20's crossover story where instead of them joining those 2 Villains, they will kill them behind their backs because they were the ones that cause everything that happened) Alex Reed and Bumblebee decided to resume their patrol over New York City. What they don't know is that a new challenge awaits them. Will they be able to save New York City again?

[Featured Characters]:

*Alex Reed/Iron Patriot, (Dark Avengers/DarKaiju Warriors).

*Bumblebee, (Transformers: Robots in Disguise 2015).

*Justin Hammer, (Marvel Cinematic Universe).

*Shatter, (Transformers: Bumblebee).

*Dropkick, (Transformers: Bumblebee).

*Golden Freddy, (Tony Crynight: Five Nights at Freddy's).

[Supporting Characters]:

*Captain Darcy "Wilkov" Wilkinson, (My LBP3 OC).

*Blob and his Friends, (De-Blob 1/De-Blob 2).

*John the Sackboy, (Little Big Planet 3: The Seed of Destruction).

*Socks the Oddsock, (Little Big Planet 3: The Seed of Destruction).

*Ted the Small Toggle, (Little Big Planet 3: The Seed of Destruction).

*Bob the Toggle, (Little Big Planet 3: The Seed of Destruction).

*Ethan the Swoop, (Little Big Planet 3: The Seed of Destruction).

*Freddy Fazbear, (Tony Crynight: Five Nights at Freddy's).

*Bonnie, (Tony Crynight: Five Nights at Freddy's).

*Chica, (Tony Crynight: Five Nights at Freddy's).

*Foxy, (Tony Crynight: Five Nights at Freddy's).

*Mangle, (Tony Crynight: Five Nights at Freddy's).

You guys can thank JeymisPeixoto for suggesting this crossover idea, and be sure to check out both the "Dark Avengers" and "DarKaiju Warriors" crossover books that are both made by JeymisPeixoto, and KaijuMaster20, so that you guys could get a better understanding of both books. And I still hoped that JeymisPeixoto will update the "Blitzo's Multiversul Journey" crossover book. And I'll see you all on the next pages.

Next Page: Story Idea #5