Story Idea #28

(Crossover Story Name): "The Imp Demon of The Settlement Defense Front".

(Crossovers that are included): (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare):

(The Stories that inspired me to make this new Crossover Story Idea): The "Arc of the Settlement Defense Front (SDF)" Book (Made by Cmdragon95 on Wattpad). The "Imp of the Decepticons (A Helluva Boss & Transformers Story)" Book (Made by TheSpaceGuyGamer on Wattpad). The "Imp of the Brotherhood of Steel (A Helluva Boss & Fallout 4 Story)" Book (Made by TheSpaceGuyGamer on Wattpad). Some of MorphMaster18's Helluva Boss "Blitzø" Stories on both his Wattpad Account and his Fanfiction.net Account.

Plot: It will basically be a Betrayed Blitzø Story, and it'll have Blitzø being transported into the "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Video Game Universe, where he joined The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF. Later on in the future chapters, it then starts to take place after the events of the Campaign, where The SDF have been defeated and have no way of invading Earth anymore. Blitzø then becomes their new Leader, as they began to start rebuilding with new materials and resources. However something unexpected happens, where all of them are then transported to Hell, Blitzø's Former Home. So instead of planning to invade Earth again, they decided to invade Hell. Also one more thing, Blitzø will be getting a Harem in this.

(Here is Blitzø's Bio for this new Crossover Story Idea):

Character Name: Blitzø.

Species: Imp Demon (Formerly). Human-Demon Hybrid (Currently).

Rank: SDF Admiral.

Origin of Universe: Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (Formerly). Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Currently).

Affiliations: The I.M.P. (Formerly). The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF (Currently).

Occupation: The Founder of I.M.P. (Formerly). The New Leader of The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF (Currently).

(His Main Looks):

(A/N: He will still be having some of his Imp Demon Elements on his, which will explain the reason why I said "Human-Demon Hybrid" as his Current Species)

(His Settlement Defense Front/SDF Admiral Outfit):