Story Idea #7

Here is a special crossover idea for one of my best friends named: MorphMaster18, and I am hoping that he will see this and might be interested in making it in the future. And this crossover idea of mine will be able Mine's, MorphMaster18's RaySphere99's and Raymundo2018's/Raymundo20Ray's favorite character from Helluva Boss; which is in fact Blitzo!

Story Name: "Reacting to "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" (Plus The Blitzo-Verse)"

Plot: After the events of Episode of Helluva Boss, Blitzo has been feeling depressed ever since that Incident at Ozzie's, even Moxxie, Millie, and Loona, began to worry about him. However something very unexpected happens when all of them were suddenly teleported into a Movie Theater with people they know and don't know. They will soon realize that they were summoned by JuanDeleon250, MorphMaster18, RaySphere99, and Raymundo2018/Raymundo20Ray, to react to a crossover book by somebody known as JeymisPeixoto, and that book will be called: "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" which made everybody shocked and at a loss for words. And not only that all of them will react to the "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" crossover book, but The Actual Blitzo-Verse as well!

The that I think will be in the react book should be the characters that Me, MorphMaster18, RaySphere99, and Raymundo2018/Raymundo20Ray, would really like to add, and maybe the characters that appear in the videos by someone known as "Hornstromp" who appeared on YouTube. And also here is an new OC of mine that I think MorphMaster18 should add into this new crossover idea of mine I just made:

 And also here is an new OC of mine that I think MorphMaster18 should add into this new crossover idea of mine I just made:

Name: Hawk "Cyrus" Patron.

Age: 22.

Date of Birth: 2000.

Nationality: Czech-Republican/American.

[His Weapon Loadout]: