Story Idea #16

Here is a new Idea for JeymisPeixoto and it will be a Sequel to one of his Crossover Books that he is already making right now. And this new Crossover Story Idea of mine will in fact be the Sequel to his "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" crossover book, where Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group, and The Ultimate Heroic Alliance must go to different Universes to defeat The Ultimate Villainous Alliance after they escaped from the Final Battle of the First Book (Which will be shown later on once JeymisPeixoto will be making the newest chapters).

Here are some of the Universes that I think should be included into this new Crossover Story Idea of mine:

*Kamen Rider Drake's Mega Force: The Fedora Chronicles, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad). (P.S. It will take place after the events of the story, and it will even show those Heroes learning about The Ultimate Villainous Alliance and their plans).

*IMP Turned Kamen Rider, (Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad). (Takes place after the events of it, and it will even be shown in The Final Chapter/The Epilogue later on in the future).

*Lincoln Decade/Lincoln Neo Decade: Invasion of the Unionverse, (By PatrickEstvo on Wattpad) and Rising From Betrayal/Pick Your Card in Musutafu, (By JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad). (Since the characters from both Lincoln Decade, and Rising From Betrayal, had appeared in the "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" story, this will be an Alternative Version of it where they are still fighting. These Heroes will be joining The Ultimate Heroic Alliance, while those Villains will be joining The Ultimate Villainous Alliance).

*Nemesis Prime's Redemption, (Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad). (Taking place after the events of the story).

*The Tokusatsu Hero, (Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad).

*Unity Academy: Rise of the Civil Warrior, (Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad).

*Once a Union Student, Now a Power Ranger and a Kamen Rider, (Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad).

*Hero Turned Wizard, ( Made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad).

*The Gokaiger House, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad).

*Jaune the Iron Avenger, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad).

*Unity Academy: Enter Kamen Rider Leangle, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad).

*Danger Force: A New Hero League, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad).

*Let the Demonic Festival Begin, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad).

And these are the Universes that I think should be in this new Crossover Story Idea of mine. And I think the the name for this upcoming Sequel Book will be called this: "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Into the CrossHero-Verse!". But I'm not done just yet! Here is a new OC of mine that'll join Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group!:

Name: Keith Dickinson.

Rank: Sergeant.

Occupation: Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group, (Main Group) The Ultimate Heroic Alliance.