Story Idea #18

So this new page will be about another Story Idea for my friend named: JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad. However, it will be talking place after the events of the "DarKaiju Legions: Conquers of Union-Verse" story made by KaijuMaster20 on Wattpad.

The Main Characters of this Idea are going to be both The Hyperdimenion Forces and The DaiKaiju Knights, since it did showed all of them escaping in KaijuMaster20's "DarKaiju Legions: Conquers of Union-Verse" crossover story.

Story Name: "Hyperdimenion Forces & DaiKaiju Knights in Call of Duty: Vanguard".

Type of Crossover: (Hyperdimenion Forces and DaiKaiju Knights X Call of Duty: Vanguard).

Plot: (Set after the events of the "DarKaiju Legions: Conquers of Union-Verse" story) After both Hyperdimenion Forces and DaiKaiju Knights were able to escape from The Kaotic Avengers and the DarKaiju Conquerors, they were then sent into the "Call of Duty: Vanguard" Universe instead of their own Universe. They must now join forces with Task Force Vanguard and someone named: Captain Juan Carlos Deleon, (Which is actually Me, and yes, I decided to add myself into this Crossover Story Idea for fun) to get back to their own Universe. However, not only do they have to face against The Nazis, but also against some Intergalactic Clones of The DaiKaiju Warriors, (If you guys want to know what they look like, go and ask KaijuMaster20 since he was the one who made Artwork of them).

Since there is a lot of inaccuracies in the "Call of Duty: Vanguard" Universe, I believe that both Hyperdimenion Forces and DaiKaiju Knights will all be having this reaction:

(A/N: Play it at *0:44* of the video).

And if anyone don't what I'm saying about "Inaccuracies", please look at this video that I've found about all of those Inaccuracies:

Now that all of those are out of the way, here is the Bio for Captain Juan Carlos Deleon, (which is Me):

Full Name: Juan Carlos Deleon.

Rank: Captain.

Class: The Scout from Team Fortress 2.

My Looks:

(A/N: This Garry's Mod Avatar was made by a friend of mine who is named: Captainrex2177, so give a big shout out to him for making this for me)