Chapter 12

''I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry.'' Your head was stuck to the floor, as you begged for Sanemi's forgiveness.

Rengoku, Shinobu and Mitsuri sat around a table, drinking tea, watching you get the scolding of your life.

''I will tie you to a pole and leave you for the rest of your life there. I will break your bones and close you in a fu**ing shelve and key you there. I will drown you in a fu**ing lake. I will chop your head off. I will destroy your ass if you step out of that house at night ever again! Do you understand me?!'' Sanemi was looming over your crouched form and yelling on top of his lungs.

You were very scared right now but also very amused because of the threats. One, he will never do that, two, hearing about the 'ass destroying' made you let out a snicker. You just couldn't hold it in anymore.

''What are you laughing at dumpster?'' Sanemi pulled at the back of your collar, making you look at him.

You were biting your lips, not to laugh any harder.

''Please destroy my ass.'' You had to say it, you just had to, the universe told you so.

Shinazugawa looked like a cat shitting in the desert. Mitsuri also tried her best not to burst out in laughter. Shinobu was amused with the scene and Rengoku just kinda stared.

Your master picked you up by the collar of your hanten. Your form bounced in the loose clothes.

Uh, uh.

Sanemi walked with you, holding you ever so lightly, and made his way to the door. He slid the entrance to a terrace open. Next, you felt a jucy kick in the butt. You went flying and landed straight in a koi pond. The fish swimming in panic as you standed up, soaking wet.

You made your way back to the room, closed the door after you and sat next to a fuming Sanemi.

''You wish more ass destroying?'' He asked.

Dad jokes aside Y/N.

''No, thank you.''

With that, you went to change your clothes and prepare supper.

✦✦✦

Came out that the Pillars will stay the night. It was late, they were hungry, you convinced your master.

Mitsuri hopped into the kitchen, where you were doing magic.

''It all smells so good!'' She squealed, looking at the plates.

''Thank you Kanroji.'' You were happy with her praise.

''Shinazugawa gave you an ear. I barely restrained myself from laughing there.''

''He is always like that, and I am never able to take him seriously in these moments. He never really laid a finger on me, no matter how furious he was.''

The butt kick was normal ok? You deserved it.

''Yeah, he is one, small ball of anger.'' The Love Pillar laughed softly. ''Say, do you like him?''

''Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I? He's my master and I actually spend a great time with him.'' You didn't hesitate with your answer.

''That's so sweet. And say, do you like like him?'' She caught you off of guard.

Well, of course she was The Love Pillar.

''Oh, no, no.'' You shook your head.

What a weird thought. Just because he carries you, you argue, feed him and make jokes in front of him doesn't mean you're going to marry him. Did no one before you treat that man like an actual human being? Is it really so weird to act like that in front of him?

''Oh, okay! Just asking, cuz you two look close.'' Mitsuri gave you a smile.

''I'm just treating him like a normal person.'' You looked at the soup you were cooking.

You didn't see it, but Mitsuri gave you a look. She chuckled and offered you help with the plates.